Soooo after today how do you feel about Colt, Jez, Xbox Era, Tom Warren, Grubb, in terms of credibility? Many were all over the place with info🧂🧂

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
they already been that lol. pay attention.
Sounds like you need to pay attention. You're arguing they're already a multiplatform dev while simultaneously arguing they won't release games until they're out of date and you should buy an Xbox. What you're saying makes no sense per the market: nobody is buying Xboxs to play their exclusives, and nobody is going to play their exclusives in 5y (check out Steamdb for Pentiment, Sea of Thieves, HiFi Rush).

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Now they're about to be a multiplatform publisher.
They have been a multiplatform publisher since Minecraft. Same with many publishers and devs they bought in recent years. I tihnk they'll just start to slowly being honest with their plans for Zenimax and other acquisitions (which will be to continue multiplatform but with some games being timed console exclusives), and to start porting non-Minecraft MGS titles to rival consoles.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sounds like you need to pay attention. You're arguing they're already a multiplatform dev while simultaneously arguing they won't release games until they're out of date and you should buy an Xbox. What you're saying makes no sense per the market: nobody is buying Xboxs to play their exclusives, and nobody is going to play their exclusives in 5y (check out Steamdb for Pentiment, Sea of Thieves, HiFi Rush).
doesn't matter. They already been a multiplatform dev. This is old news. Ports will come to rival platforms when ever. They will get it when they get it. I said you should buy a pc or xbox if you want those games when they come out. And not wait years. But if you can wait, then wait.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
doesn't matter. They already been a multiplatform dev. This is old news. Ports will come to rival platforms when ever. They will get it when they get it. I said you should buy a pc or xbox if you want those games when they come out. And not wait years. But if you can wait, then wait.
You'll be able to play all Xbox games on PS day and date by the end of 2025 I bet. No waiting needed.
They have been a multiplatform publisher since Minecraft. Same with many publishers and devs they bought in recent years. I tihnk they'll just start to slowly being honest with their plans for Zenimax and other acquisitions (which will be to continue multiplatform but with some games being timed console exclusives), and to start porting non-Minecraft MGS titles to rival consoles.
True but acquiring a multiplatform title and keeping it as such is quite different to porting something like Halo (per rumours).

Reactions: Diah

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
You'll be able to play all Xbox games on PS day and date by the end of 2025 I bet. No waiting needed.

True but acquiring a multiplatform title and keeping it as such is quite different to porting something like Halo (per rumours).
the official word is 4 games for now. which are old games that came out years ago. Again if you want to play xbox games that badly buy a pc or xbox. Or wait years for ports. I dont care what you do.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
the official word is 4 games for now. which are old games that came out years ago. Again if you want to play xbox games that badly buy a pc or xbox. Or wait years for ports. I dont care what you do.
64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
This podcast seemed like PR control more than anything else. They know most gamers are going hear to "4 games" and ignore everything else. This will eventually buy them time until they start releasing games on other platforms more frequently.

It takes months to port games over to PlayStation so I'm guessing they're going to pick a select few old games and newer games might be released day one on other consoles.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
let me know when you get the whole slate. go save up money and buy a pc. Day and date sony games are coming too. Time to make the jump.
I already made you a bet about day and date 1P Sony games - all of them, single player too. You give me $100 now and I'll give you $200 if it happens.

I'm open to side bets with the rest of the forum on how quickly you duck dodgers away from this convo so you can ignore the terms again.