Soooo after today how do you feel about Colt, Jez, Xbox Era, Tom Warren, Grubb, in terms of credibility? Many were all over the place with info🧂🧂

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Wrong. It's the whole slate. This is the frog boiling in the pot strategy to ease Xbots in.

And the hardware is irrelevant. People called it that it's just going to be a surface-like model. It'll be the best place (allegedly) to play Xbox games, but no Xbox games will be exclusive.
wrong. And its not the whole slate. More games will be coming to playstation and nintendo but not all at once. Get a pc or a xbox. You will be waiting years for a port. Sony is going day and date soon as well. Its time for you to save up money and get a pc. Play games in their true glory.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I think MS isn't scrapping ports, they are just hiding them and announcing only 4 for now. Once they release these ones in the next few months make sure they'll announce another similar batch. And yes, I'm sure Starfield and Indiana Jones will be some of them. And Redfall.

In fact, as I always said I think no Bethesda game will be a permanent Xbox exclusive. If something, some will be timed console exclusive, apparently of 1 year. And I'd bet same will happen with MGS titles. Regarding ABK games, I think they won't even be timed exclusives and they'll release directly day one in PS.

Regarding these 'insiders' I'd say that as usual they saw a rumor and started to throw shit to the wall to see what sticks. Some got lucky, some didn't.

I think what MS will make instead of a next gen console will be a PC handheld with Windows as Phil clearly hinted in the The Verge interview.

I think that don't piss off their fans and make the transition smoother minimizing the riots they'll only include a single "big name" in every batch and the other titles of the batch will be minor and smaller games. I think they'll keep a 1 year distance minimum before MS and PS releases at least for the already released Xbox only MS & Zenimax games.
huh? Tom article literally said a next gen xbox, And a handheld is possible on the way. The handheld is just a extra. "Microsoft is teasing the potential for unique Xbox hardware in the future and a powerful next-gen console."

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
wrong. And its not the whole slate. More games will be coming to playstation and nintendo but not all at once. Get a pc or a xbox. You will be waiting years for a port. Sony is going day and date soon as well. Its time for you to save up money and get a pc. Play games in their true glory.
Not enough people care about the games they're porting to buy a console to play them a year early. Delay them 5 years before porting, it won't matter.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Not enough people care about the games they're porting to buy a console to play them a year early. Delay them 5 years before porting, it won't matter.
you can make that case with any platform. Most people dont buy consoles for a single game.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
People don't buy a console for multiple games if the games are: Redfall, Halo Infinite, Starfield, etc.
Most people on consoles play multiplat games over exclusives. Its a causal box. Only hardcore console guys care about exclusives.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
huh? Tom article literally said a next gen xbox, And a handheld is possible on the way. The handheld is just a extra. "Microsoft is teasing the potential for unique Xbox hardware in the future and a powerful next-gen console."
Remember this: After announcing the ports, the next step will be to say in a few months that all future ABK games will be multiplatform day one and regarding GP they will be only in Ultimate. Then after releasing these 4 ports in the next few months they'll announce a second batch and will say that all future Bethesda and MGS titles will have a timed exclusivity of a year or maybe more depending on the game (or won't announce it but will do it).

Then they'll make Windows tweaks to better adapt it to PC handhelds to solve some issues like the ones mentioned by Phil in the The Verge interview, and will release that handheld, branded as Xbox but maybe not manufactured by them using the Xbox app at launch, something they'll allow to use for PC shaped as handhelds or home consoles. And regarding next gen they'll instead let some other manufacturer make a home console shaped PC branded as Xbox, running Windows and that Xbox app instead and an Xbox OS. Via emulation they'll allow to run there your Xbox library from all previous consoles plus the PC one on disc, downloadable or via streaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimrota

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Remember this: after announcing the ports, the next step will be to say in a few months that all future ABK games will be multiplatform day one and regarding GP they will be only in Ultimate. Then after releasing these 4 ports in the next few months they'll announce a second batch and will say that all future Bethesda and MGS titles will have a timed exclusivity of a year or maybe more depending on the game (or won't announce it but will do it).
What does this have anything to do what i said? Lmaoo. Dont dodge my answer lol.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
No. I already knew why. Pay attention.
If you know people mainly buy multiplatform games, and Xbox going multiplatform triples their userbase, why would they wait to release ports in several years when the games are outdated and irrelevant?

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
If you know people mainly buy multiplatform games, and Xbox going multiplatform triples their userbase, why would they wait to release ports in several years when the games are outdated and irrelevant?
Because their still a platform holder. duhhhh Xbox was already multplatform btw. ur late

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What does this have anything to do what i said? Lmaoo. Dont dodge my answer lol.
I explained you the next steps I think they'll do. I think the next gen home console Xbox will be a PC instead and built by someone else. If MS makes other gaming hardware themselves will be a PC handheld instead of a console (other than the Pro that they may already have ready).

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Wrong. It's the whole slate. No one said all at once. All games will be coming. I have too many exclusive games to play on PS5 so I won't even notice the ports.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I explained you the next steps I think they'll do. I think the next gen home console Xbox will be a PC instead and built by someone else. If MS makes other gaming hardware themselves will be a PC handheld instead of a console (other than the Pro that they may already have ready).
No. the next gen console will a next gen console. And it will be very powerful. Word to tom warren.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Wrong. It's the whole slate. No one said all at once. All games will be coming. I have too many exclusive games to play on PS5 so I won't even notice the ports.
let me know when you get the whole slate. go save up money and buy a pc. Day and date sony games are coming too. Time to make the jump.