Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
You have made no point because you're a shill who hasn't played the game.
No. I wish i was paid to talk about SF. Lol everytime someone praises anything xbox, their branded a shill here. Its quite cute.

The point that im making, is that its impossible to determine if i actually played the game. well not impossible but. Keep up. I played Starfield and like it. Case closed.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
You have made no point because you're a shill who hasn't played the game.
going in depth won't prove anything because i could easily watch a youtube video of a quest and explain it. Or read articles about quests. Its doesn't 100 percent prove i've played the game. I don't know what you can't understand. You think a paid shill would care about this website?? This place is small potatoes. Shills are found on youtube and twitter. lmao. Come on now.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If my grandma had wheels she'd have been a bike.
Understand Captain America GIF

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
4/10
If you're the kind of person who thinks videogames peaked with Fallout 3's launch version and they've required neither evolution nor improvement since, this game is absolutely for you. If you believe Bethesda doesn't need to exhibit growth as an artistic outlet and hasn't had to change a thing about the way it's made games since 2008, I can safely say you'll adore Starfield because it's all that a Bethesda game has always been... and literally nothing more.

Starfield is a shallow ocean, hiding its lack of creative ambition behind the physical size of a universe that's minuscule where it counts.
In short, it's everything a fan of these games could love.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
So so many of these absolute thickos are comparing 6 million players on a game thats on both pc & Xbox & 'free' with a gamepass subscription that has 25+ million subscribers to gow Ragnarok only on PS4/ps5 SELLING 5.1 million copies in its launch week at full price 🤣
View attachment 2237
Imagine people who's IQs are so low that they think that you can compare people buying a game vs people "playing" a game on a subs service.

Now, if we had a way to know how many of them brought an Xbox and will remain paying customers on gamepass for this event? I assume that we will get new gamepass subs numbers and Xbox consoles sales will see a significant bump in September if that happened in any substantial way... for the rest of the year if the game is such an amazing thing.

If I remember well Forza Horizon 5 had a similar number of players early on, and it seemed to be a much more polished game... Built up hype and all the usual MS shilling in full force.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
the user score seems closer to the truth

image.png

image.png
That's a score for a game that doesn't even have a competent title screen. Somebody dropped a nuke on the review score!

I would rather have plausible number in the 6 to 8 range (some people really like Bethesda games).

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Agreed, it would be even more weird if Sony was telling its developers to never play any games outside of Sony games.

They want their developers to be inspired and see what others are doing, so I doubt Sony would ever really care, its like people are trying their best to make it an issue, but Sony has never treated employees with this "ONLY PLAY PS" idea.

I'd argue none of the publishers really do anything odd like that.
Even Phil said he wanted games like God of War, yet nobody at the studios is listening. Otherwise we would have god of war in space and that would be amazing!

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
So so many of these absolute thickos are comparing 6 million players on a game thats on both pc & Xbox & 'free' with a gamepass subscription that has 25+ million subscribers to gow Ragnarok only on PS4/ps5 SELLING 5.1 million copies in its launch week at full price 🤣
View attachment 2237
Microsoft doesn't even have to work hard to trick these people. Shift the terms and they just go along with it.