Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
At just over 25h under my belt, I'm finished with the game. Not finished it, but I am finished playing. I am quite literally bored. I just played for one hour, travelling between planets just to do repetitive main story content that is borderline copy and paste, same sequence over and over. It sucks. Wanted to try and play as much as I could so I could offer a reasonable critique but it is simply BORING. I'm going back to play AC6.

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So so many of these absolute thickos are comparing 6 million players on a game thats on both pc & Xbox & 'free' with a gamepass subscription that has 25+ million subscribers to gow Ragnarok only on PS4/ps5 SELLING 5.1 million copies in its launch week at full price 🤣
View attachment 2237

It’s just a coping mechanism now.

The game was suppose to be the saviour of Xbox. It failed to bring in new gamers.

This was the game which even made me contemplate getting an XSX.

Until the reviews arrived.🤭

Xbox is done for this generation. They have nothing which even compares to Starfield and even it failed.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Starfield comment from Reddit:

You explore the distribution center in New Atlantis that I guess is supposed to be responsible for supplying the whole city. Just 1 room. Not much there. The security headquarters? Just a few rooms, a few jail cells, a few lockers. You want to join UC Security despite having no experience? Okay welcome aboard, your first mission is transporting top secret documents. Training? Uniform? Gear? Your own locker? Nah apperently becoming a security officer doesn't really come with any of that. We always just trust random people off the street.
Goes back to what I said recently about the scale of the game being mismatched to the narrative.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Ngl I actually tempted to retry Cyberpunk, I bought the disc for like 800 yen but I have never really bother to touch it. Probably wait for the update.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So so many of these absolute thickos are comparing 6 million players on a game thats on both pc & Xbox & 'free' with a gamepass subscription that has 25+ million subscribers to gow Ragnarok only on PS4/ps5 SELLING 5.1 million copies in its launch week at full price 🤣
View attachment 2237

They act as a fucking hivemind, it's impressive.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
At just over 25h under my belt, I'm finished with the game. Not finished it, but I am finished playing. I am quite literally bored. I just played for one hour, travelling between planets just to do repetitive main story content that is borderline copy and paste, same sequence over and over. It sucks. Wanted to try and play as much as I could so I could offer a reasonable critique but it is simply BORING. I'm going back to play AC6.
It gets much better on the second play-through, once you hit about 200 hours in you should start enjoying it.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
4/10
they closed the review thread......just in time when the real honest review are going to come out. bunch of 🐱🐱🐱🐱

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

You just described any Bethesda game and the reasons I never tried Skyrim after being bored by Fallout 3 and 4.

• Shake
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
4/10
That review is so brutal, beyond brutal,

@Crow, not to single you out or anything but I really hope you can see how absurd these scores look and why there is such a massive pushback against them, they are not reflecting what people are seeing.

Just look at the screenshots in that review, why is this kinda stuff be glossed over by these outlets?

starfieldscores.jpg

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
well summarized

Sans_titre.png