Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Couple that with the bugs the game has, I mean just go on YouTube, there are already hundreds of videos with game-breaking bugs in it, What is going to happen when the full audience gets to it?
His own 1000x times better looking screenshots had NPC moonwalking in the air, there is no cure for the wilfully blind.

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Not going to waste time with this dude. Starfield factually has a shit ton more to do than BG3. And I LOVE BG3, but I'm going to be honest.

I installed that crappy game.last night and started from the beginning. And yup, 0 story, 0 character creation, 0 NPCs, etc.. if you have the game, load it yourself and watch you get telephones to a world where you start mining for ore.

Awww.. I got to you that much that you had to show your teenager behavior by taking it personal..
Midday to you, Sir. It's ok to love mid games like Starfield. People enjoyed Halo Infinite and Sea of Thieves, too. Paste 5/10 is where Starfield is at. Appropriate score.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not going to waste time with this dude. Starfield factually has a shit ton more to do than BG3. And I LOVE BG3, but I'm going to be honest.

Man, you're not fooling anybody with claims like these.

I installed that crappy game.last night and started from the beginning. And yup, 0 story, 0 character creation, 0 NPCs, etc.. if you have the game, load it yourself and watch you get telephones to a world where you start mining for ore.

I have the game installed and have been playing it. You're full of shit.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Yea those British outlets that was not given review codes gonna come back and bite hard, in revenge. They are petty about everything, so I imagine the score would be lower.

Also they would need to make up the lost clicks somehow.

Metro: 5/10 Eurogamer: 6/10 EDGE: 4/10
They gonna drive so much clicks from this.

Pretty dumb strategy, Bethesda.
I don’t see Edge being that harsh. Lol

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What class did you choose?

And did it change the way you are playing at all?

any news on perk systems?

Can't remember the class to be honest, I read through them and since I'm not a super RPG buff, I chose one.. I think it was xenobiologist.

Since I haven't started with any other, I don't know if it will change how I play, but I can tell that some things from the get go are only accessible early to certain skills, like some boxes.

Reactions: Sircaw

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Come on dude, you are not being honest with quotes like this.

We all know that Microsoft has blacklisted a lot of sites to inflate the overall scoreline of the game.
Then you are proving my point. There is no way to know what the game is scored like. I mentioned this before it came out. I said it would be damned if it scores high and damned if it scores low.

Once again, go look at the bugs on YouTube, There are literally hundreds of them out there, why are you so keen to dismiss them?
I'm not running into any bugs but that's MY experience. People post bugs of every game that comes out now because of all the "slacking" developers out there. Remember?

The game looks like a solid game, but it is nowhere near a 90.
Then tell your friends to stop shitting on a "solid" game. Solid should mean pretty good. Right?

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Yea those British outlets that was not given review codes gonna come back and bite hard, in revenge. They are petty about everything, so I imagine the score would be lower.

Also they would need to make up the lost clicks somehow.

Metro: 5/10 Eurogamer: 6/10 EDGE: 4/10
They gonna drive so much clicks from this.

Pretty dumb strategy, Bethesda.

Eurogamer doesn't have numeric scores for its reviews

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
https://metro.co.uk/2023/09/01/our-...-rpg-19425093/?ico=trending-post-strip_item_2

Metro 1st impressions :

Their actions immediately birthed a host of conspiracy theories but, as ever, the simplest explanation was the correct one: they were trying to hide the fact that the game’s not very good. It’s also not very bad, but the one thing we didn’t expect is what a poor first impression the game makes. And that is likely what Bethesda has been most concerned about.

The first impressions of Starfield are not those of a potential game of the year.

No matter what else the game gets wrong though it’s the space navigation and obsession with fast travel that is the most preposterous. It’s an abject failure of both game design and technology, as well as being an unintended admission that travelling through the game world(s) is something so tedious you’ll want to avoid it from the very first moment.

The real reviews are coming & and the metascore may fall.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

These Xbox clowns think that going on the attack will bring good recognition to Starfield and help it succeed is hilarious. What they are doing will have the opposite effect. They're bringing more attention to sites like IGN and Gamespot, sites that scored the game a 7 or 3 out of 5. People are gonna read those reviews as a result of this and it will only bring in more of a spotlight on what Starfield couldn't do well.