Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Also hilarious Gene Park made such a big deal out of God of War Ragnarok feeling very “cross-gen” and created a big uproar out of the squeeze through cracks and here we are with actual constant loading screens and nothing said about it
What a loser. Dude needs to go outside instead of sit on twitter all day justifying his inflated score.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Also hilarious Gene Park made such a big deal out of God of War Ragnarok feeling very “cross-gen” and created a big uproar out of the squeeze through cracks and here we are with actual constant loading screens and nothing said about it
Somebody needs to point that shit out and make a stink on Twitter.

His bias needs to be put on display.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
He also said he's waiting for BG3 to come on Xbox because it makes more sense for him to play RPGs on Xbox, his preferred platform.

Just another media shill for Xbox like all of them.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Nah it's totally normal to wait an undetermined amount of time to play a frontrunner for GoTY and the highest average rated game all year by your industry peers because "muh preferred platform"

Sounds like Gene Park is a bit of a fanboy if not outright paid
you should listen to Jez and Rand in the xbox two podcast 😂🤣😂🤣.

the gaslight on both sides are hilarious.

they say the media prefers Play Syation and everyone has PlayStations and prefers to play on it

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
you should listen to Jez and Rand in the xbox two podcast 😂🤣😂🤣.

the gaslight on both sides are hilarious.

they say the media prefers Play Syation and everyone has PlayStations and prefers to play on it
Even my grandma did.

I remember she has a ricecooker name "Pa-na-shu-ni-kku", which is definitely PS

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That's because they think they are victims and it's their persecution complex talking.

Name me a journalist who's publically saying he prefers Sony and Playstation. I'll wait.

People like IGN Ryan and Destin, Gene, Jez, Tom and Jeff Grubb. All of them shill for Xbox. Even Alana prefers Xbox and she works for Sony.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
That's because they think they are victims and it's their persecution complex talking.

Name me a journalist who's publically saying he prefers Sony and Playstation. I'll wait.

People like IGN Ryan and Destin, Gene, Jez, Tom and Jeff Grubb. All of them shill for Xbox. Even Alana prefers Xbox and she works for Sony.
that is not the point my dude. yisus Christ.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Nah it's totally normal to wait an undetermined amount of time to play a frontrunner for GoTY and the highest average rated game all year by your industry peers because "muh preferred platform"

Sounds like Gene Park is a bit of a fanboy if not outright paid
He's definitely taken that Microsoft cash it's so blatant 🤣

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
To be fair, Playstation is Apple of gaming world, it always work great but SIE under Jimbo is greedy cunt :ROFLMAO: