Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EDMIX

Anyone know if you can find any old space stations in the game randomly in space to explore?

Also...the issues on this game is one of the biggest reason I decided to cancel the $99 early access version and just stick to the normal version. Might as well play BG3 in the mean time as I see no reason to play this early if it has this many issues lol

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That article is nothing. "I see a few users request refunds on forumns. Must be a wave!" That's their logic lol. smh.
F5NzaA8XMAAsIzB

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nah there was a peak on the first few days of starfield early access, 90% or so of these requests are refunds but it won't all be for starfield

Screenshot 2023-09-05 03.59.49.png

p.s. no big wave of refunds after Baldur's Gate 3 launched

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well I was gonna quit, but it looks like I’m already a third of the way through the game lol. So I might just finish it just to have done so. Easier to discuss if you’ve beaten it anyway.

Reactions: Sircaw
D

Deleted member 223

It's a Bethesda game in line with the rest before it.... and I don't necessarily mean their crowning achievements, which always came with a quality caveat. Some folks are just realizing it's 2023, standards have improved somewhat, as have expectations and there is plenty of choice.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Montressor from resetera said:

Given how popular Starfield will be, it looks like it will tremendously help with Xbox engagement, whether that’s Twitch stream viewership, moving consoles, moving Game Pass Subs, or just plain revenue generation (especially with Steam purchases and Premium/Constellation purchases). The game is going to resonate with a lot of people. I’m extremely guilty of this too, but I think people just put way too much stock into the number “90” and above. For me, it was more a prestige thing, and me wanting to celebrate the fact that Xbox first-party could stand toe-to-toe with Sony and Nintendo. But anyways, regardless of that inability to crack 90, Starfield has an impressive 88 score, and it’s resonating in a positive way with loads of people.

Important to remember that Xbox first-party is no slouch - recently pulling off 88 for Pentiment, 89 for Hi-Fi Rush, 90+ for Forza Horizon 5, etc.”

What level of cope and delusion is this?
HAHAHA this idiot montresor is at it again 🤣. I'm waiting for his reaction mostly because I knew he will get crushed by that 7/10 and less than 90 MC. Get rekt bitch 🤣.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
That poster is like a joke account. I don't know why they don't ban him already. The thread giving full credit to Microsoft for a "90+ Meta masterpiece" BEFORE the release of Starfield was a shitshow.

It's at 86 but they deserve to go even lower just for that thread and a permaban too.

"90+ for sure. I would stake my pristine and bulletproof reputation on it."

LMFAO 🤣. Keep crying bitch 🤣.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
HAHAHA this idiot montresor is at it again 🤣. I'm waiting for his reaction mostly because I knew he will get crushed by that 7/10 and less than 90 MC. Get rekt bitch 🤣.

"90+ for sure. I would stake my pristine and bulletproof reputation on it."

LMFAO 🤣. Keep crying bitch 🤣.

Love his thread about 2 weeks ago :

stardfs.png

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
To be fair MW19 uses the same heavily modified Quake engine from 1997, it just IW pour a lot of money and efforts into it.

Bethesda on the other hand..., Gamebryo haven't changed much since Morrowind, of course only thing change is better graphics fidelity to match PS4 games.

They could just use Unity next and it still be better than this.
To be fair, IDTech is black magic, nothing ever comes close to it, but I don't remember how much Activision modified for MW19. And you can see the immediate improvements (Even if I personally prefer Cold War's take on modern cod)

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
That poster is like a joke account. I don't know why they don't ban him already. The thread giving full credit to Microsoft for a "90+ Meta masterpiece" BEFORE the release of Starfield was a shitshow.

It's at 86 but they deserve to go even lower just for that thread and a permaban too.
And yet The fucker wont pay for the best versión to play a week earlier xD

Screenshot_2023-09-05-12-45-58-677_com.android.chrome_1.jpg
This is the new argument on the xbox fanbase, nobody hyped starfield, nobody made stupid threads imagining outrageous scenarios of things they will do in the game

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yea instead of PS5 outselling XBS 3:1, PS5 now only outselling XBS 2.99:1

So totally worth it.

The Starfield reviews have killed any chance it would outsell PS5 this month.

Not to forget Spiderman 2 and its console bundle.