Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
How is it over inflated, if reviews are opinions?
If reviews are opinions, and as such there is no objective criteria to measure game quality, than I assume you believe Descent to Undermountain is as good as Starfield? How could they differ if it's subjective?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
20 Hrs in, typical Bethesda experience, very hard to put down especially when you are following a questline. Mostly invested in boost pack and carrying capacity. The amount of menu hoping is annoying as hell though. Reminds me of Skyrim's spell system.
Skyrim was very easy for me to put down because of the abysmal framerate & bad graphics

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
People playing at the same time ? Why does that matter 🙈🤣
Because it is the same metric for all releases on Steam.... so a game having higher CCU trend to have better sales than one with lower CCU.
Imagine a game with 800k CCU on Steam on day one... you will have megahit in hands at level of Elden Ring, Hogwartz, Baldur's Gate III, etc.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
No, but it rekindled the flames of console war and gave ps fans a nice vengeance to what xbots did to FFXVI.
SE must be happy the heat has lowered on them.
If FFVII launching next year get 4-5 million first week on PS5, imagine the outcry.

I think first part got sandwiched between big release is why the sale was underwhelming.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Btw, AMD pushed a new update yesterday or the day before.
It did jackshit on Starfield, game continues to crash.
But yeah, Todd was right, I need to update my pc, hope he can loan me some of that sweet sweet money he got from his 6 million players

When I read that he said that, I was thinking of how people may choose to save money by refunding a poorly optimized game over the far greater cost of upgrading their PC.

EightC

11 Jul 2022
Been playing it for abit a few hours in and it's not bad so far. It's funny I'm a huge No Mans Sky fan and I wish this had a little more depth like NMS when it comes to scanning stuff on planets and the space stuff but I do like that there are caves and bases you can raid in Starfield which I wish NMS had more of. I'm not a huge story guy and I know it is a bethesda game I just kind of wish there was more to exploring so far although the story isn't bad so far I'm enjoying it. I will keep on making my way through the game to see where it goes.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters