Starfield review embargo date is Thursday August 31st at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM UK.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
In retrospect this is quite embarrassing because even those who browse the Halo reddit would disagree with this assessment. I think it was clear on launch, but takes a long time before all the shilling falls away and people generally recognise the truth about a game. And this is my main worry with Starfield: good impressions, reviews, etc, before being a totally shallow experience and another step of the degradation of Bethesda. Just like Skyrim and FO4 before.
Halo infinite reviews got the "we need to Save xbox face" treatment, it was clear back in the day, it its pretty clear now

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
The funny thing about all this banter and miedoso shennanigns its that im not a big fan of anime or jprpgs, and starfield its the game im most interested right now (i like bgs games) but this whole almost cultist veneration from the xbox fanbase and small dick energy fellas like remji its cringe as fuck, and taking account that most of the green rats on era havent played a bgs game before seeing them changing their avatars to starfield tell volumes about what stsr
Goes to show that you have no real interest in having honest conversation around here and just want to stir up shit. Not a fan of FF16 but shits on other people who are saying they don't like it... and Starfield is his most anticipated game.. and he's talking shit about people who like it.

That's some real payaso-type energy from you, tarado.. Can't say nice things about an Xbox game though ~~

Still... it's funny to know that you secretly are more interested in Starfield than anything else right now 😄

Reactions: Vertigo

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Guys, at some point you have to start translating some of those words so the rest of us can partake in the conversation. :)

But honestly, it's not fun reading threads where the majority of comments are personal insults.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Look at how they triggered they get. That’s okay, keep pretending some mid trash like FF16 is goty quality. I’m sure the kool-aid drinkers will respond with more insults because they’re butthurt it’s underperforming.

Or maybe saying some dumb shit like turn based isn’t modern when action combat is in fact more casual and user friendly. While ignoring how braindead easy the game is or it’s complete lack of rpg mechanics at anything but surface level.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Guys, at some point you have to start translating some of those words so the rest of us can partake in the conversation. :)

But honestly, it's not fun reading threads where the majority of comments are personal insults.
I respond in kind now because every single time he responds to me he's insulting me... and that goes for his responses to other posters as well.

Starfield is his most interested and anticipated game.... and he's only in this thread insulting other people who are excited to play it and trying to talk about it..

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Goes to show that you have no real interest in having honest conversation around here and just want to stir up shit. Not a fan of FF16 but shits on other people who are saying they don't like it... and Starfield is his most anticipated game.. and he's talking shit about people who like it.

That's some real payaso-type energy from you, tarado.. Can't say nice things about an Xbox game though ~~

Still... it's funny to know that you secretly are more interested in Starfield than anything else right now 😄
You arent fooling anyone small little insecure Man

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
The funny thing about all this banter and mierdoso shennanigns its that im not a big fan of anime or jrpgs, and starfield its the game im most interested right now (i like bgs games) but this whole almost cultist veneration from the xbox fanbase and small dick energy fellas like remji its cringe as fuck, and taking account that most of the green rats on era havent played a bgs game before seeing them changing their avatars to starfield tell volumes about what starfield is. For them, its not a game, its their big moment, its thel moment where they think xbox fortunes are going to change, the are over hyping it, giving review codes to people already predisposed to give the game the maxium scores, also for big bonus, game was made a exclusive keeping playstation gamers out of their reach, you can see their comments on era, the anxiety, the ones who can sleep thinking about the game, etc this is not a game for them, its their sacred weapon In their holy war

One of them on trashera is even upset that Xbox is not going to win September NPD because the Spider-Man 2 PS5 bundle is also releasing in September.

These people have reached cult like status with this game.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Look at how they triggered they get. That’s okay, keep pretending some mid trash like FF16 is goty quality.
FF16 isnt mid trash. It was pretty awesome.

We’ll see how Starfield combat and actual gameplay is like and I dont mean going around talking to NPC’s with some dialogue and story choices lol.

Theres nothing new, revolutionary about NPC story/dialogue choices. Its not gamings pure form of story progression and everthing else is trash ( cutscenes, cinematic, talking while walking etc )

Last edited:

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
The funny thing about all this banter and mierdoso shennanigns its that im not a big fan of anime or jrpgs, and starfield its the game im most interested right now (i like bgs games) but this whole almost cultist veneration from the xbox fanbase and small dick energy fellas like remji its cringe as fuck, and taking account that most of the green rats on era havent played a bgs game before seeing them changing their avatars to starfield tell volumes about what starfield is. For them, its not a game, its their big moment, its thel moment where they think xbox fortunes are going to change, the are over hyping it, giving review codes to people already predisposed to give the game the maxium scores, also for big bonus, game was made a exclusive keeping playstation gamers out of their reach, you can see their comments on era, the anxiety, the ones who can sleep thinking about the game, etc this is not a game for them, its their sacred weapon In their holy war

LOL this guy actually went back and edited his post to add some whining about Xbox fans and Starfield so that it appears like he's talking about the game :ROFLMAO:

"Teh conspiraceez" "Teh Holy Warz".... lmfao get a grip. It's going to be a good game. You know it.. and they know it... and that pisses you off LOL

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
LOL this guy actually went back and edited his post to add some whining about Xbox fans and Starfield so that it appears like he's talking about the game :ROFLMAO:

"Teh conspiraceez" "Teh Holy Warz".... lmfao get a grip. It's going to be a good game. You know it.. and they know it... and that pisses you off LOL

It’s tribalism. They still shill for VR2 like anyone gives a shit… including Sony (who clearly does not). Kool-aid drinkers no worse than the xbots they think everyone else is that doesn’t adhere to their groupthink hugbox bs. Of course they resort to insults. I wonder which one is Hans… 🤣

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It’s tribalism. They still shill for VR2 like anyone gives a shit… including Sony (who clearly does not). Kool-aid drinkers no worse than the xbots they think everyone else is that doesn’t adhere to their groupthink hugbox bs. Of course they resort to insults. I wonder which one is Hans… 🤣

The difference is they are not actual shills who communicate or are a part of discord taking instructions from Xbox employees.…..

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Lol at this poor little ofuscated Man living on his fantasy World,, i get that your two neurons are to busy to try to not getting you shitting himself when you are writing, but i only edited a typo, the post its the fucking same,
Also homie, me liking starfield its not a. Fucking secret i have expressed that a lot of times on this same forum, but wanting to play a game its different that miserable mediocre shills doing damage control like you

Last edited:

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I only own a PS5 and thank you for quoting my better understanding of the market. Much appreciated.

Have another sip of that kool-aid tho

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
One of them on trashera is even upset that Xbox is not going to win September NPD because the Spider-Man 2 PS5 bundle is also releasing in September.

These people have reached cult like status with this game.
Screenshot_2023-08-21-14-11-55-903_com.android.chrome_1.jpg
Just look a this fucking loser, all this hype its being generated by them, all the xbox influencers are on full steam and this is whats o was talking before, this shill doesnt like bethesda games before they were exclusive, they now act like their biggest and insane fans, changing avatars, etc no cocksucker you arent a space guy, you are a shill who will hype anything ms or xvboxera will told you to hype

Reactions: On Demand

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
View attachment 2081
Just look a this fucking loser, all this hype its being generated by them, all the xbox influencers are on full steam and this is whats o was talking before, this shill doesnt like bethesda games before they were exclusive, they now act like their biggest and insane fans, changing avatars, etc no cocksucker you arent a space guy, you are a shill who will hype anything ms or xvboxera will told you to hype

I don’t see any hype for Starfield. Don’t know what that person is talking about. All I see is hopes, exaggerations, and shills.

Hype is nowhere near the level of RDR2.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Lol at this poor little ofuscated Man living on his fantasy World,, i get that your two neurons are to busy to try to not getting you shitting himself when you are writing, but i only edited a typo, the post its the fucking same,
Also homie, me liking starfield its not a. Fucking secret i have expressed that a lot of times on this same forum, but wanting to play a game its different that miserable mediocre shills doing damage control like you
Sweetie... if you didn't realize... I quoted you before... and the post didn't contain all the crying you did about Xbox players... so no.. it's not the same..

Before
Screenshot-2023-08-21-084242.png

After
Screenshot-2023-08-21-084058.png

"bubu juz a twype-o... I swearz" 😭

Stop crying about Xbox players and just talk about the game. I know it's a difficult concept for you.

And Starfield and Xbox thank you for your patronage :ROFLMAO: 😂

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
View attachment 2081
"bubu wook at diz woozer" 😭

LLMAO if you spent less time crying about Xbox players and more time actually playing games you wouldn't be so obnoxious. I hear FF16 is begging to be played right now.. you should probably fulfill your obligation to Playstation and get around to playing that before you're completely consumed by the Xbox exclusive Starfield and no longer have time. 🤷‍♂️

Funny people like you are saying this when it's about Xbox players liking a game they're getting... but were completely silent when the PS players were hyping the shit out of Baldur's Gate 3 when they didn't even know the CRPG genre existed! LOL