Starfield review embargo date is Thursday August 31st at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM UK.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Final Fantasy is nowhere NEAR Fallout in popularity... and counting old ass movies that bombed (and almost killed Square) and chocobo plushies isn't changing that you fucking moron.

You release a new Fallout game on the same day as you release a new Final Fantasy game... and Fallout WILL DESTROY IT.

It's that simple. Now run along and cry about me somewhere else.
The circus its getting better and better by the minute

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Final Fantasy is extremely popular.. and I believe the RIGHT Final Fantasy game would do massive numbers... but the reality is that an almost DMC-like action FF game with hardly any RPG elements isn't what RPG gamers want. FF7R part 2 will do better, I imagine.

FF is also one of my favorite series of all time. I have my original FF1 copy with the Nintendo Power Guide nicely packed away safe in storage. It's one of my gaming treasures. I want nothing but the best for that franchise, and I do associate Final Fantasy with Playstation... like everyone else. But the reality is that these games need as big of a market to sell to as possible... ESPECIALLY when they're trying to change things up with the gameplay/direction.
Sorry but I only bought ff16 because it was more modern than a turn based game

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Entire Final Fantasy franchise has sold 180 million copies with over a hundred games in total while Skyrim has sold 60 million by itself. Hell, Fallout 4 sold more in a day (12 million) than FFXV did in five and a half years (10 million)!

What about the rest?

I’m talking about other Bethesda RPGs.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
🤣

In denial… that’s okay. You can believe whatever fiction you want.

Major Bethesda and CDPR releases sell upwards of 30 million. They’re exponentially bigger and each new release bigger than the last since players seem to want more of them. Sorry… FF can’t even touch em right now.
They're so big that they sell paid expansions before it's even released 🤣🤣

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Honestly, probably the worst in the series. People give Halo 5 a lot of shit but man, this one is a really crappy game overall. And they actually had the core gameplay down. It was fun to play MP.
Yes, not to mention it's so damn bland. Has none of the cool set pieces as older Halo games, one giant ugly map with repetitive missions, "big moments" take place in a tiny hallway, talking to holograms, or completely off screen. it's like they didn't even try. Halo 5 was awful because H4 was bad, but Infinite takes the cake as the worst by a landslide. There's no way Gene Park wasn't paid to write that article.

I played it through a $1 trial and I still feel scammed!

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
he didn't give it a number score actually but he did say "The ‘Halo Infinite campaign is the closest to perfection in 20 years" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
The campaign is awful !!!

I like halo I actually like 4 & 5 I liked where the story was going with cortana but after I saw the leaks & knew that they basically made the previous ones pointless I skipped it they pretty much shit on anyone that was invested in that story I don't care if the franchise dies now because they've killed the story for me

Reactions: JAHGamer
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Honestly, probably the worst in the series. People give Halo 5 a lot of shit but man, this one is a really crappy game overall. And they actually had the core gameplay down. It was fun to play MP.
I actually really liked 4 & 5 it gave more backstory than the original ones didn't play the multiplayer so I can't comment on that but the story was good for me