Starfield

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They arer bringing the excuse that the real game starts on NG+

egxVm02.jpg

lol

And even if it's true, who the fuck made the decision to have the game proper only be after new game +?

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
They arer bringing the excuse that the real game starts on NG+

egxVm02.jpg

lol

This is certainly different than the normal approach with Bethesda games. Many people like the freedom they offer - eg. Skyrim - you can do the quests or you can explore or join the guilds or buy houses and decorate them, etc. It's so weird how some games cannot get any criticism without someone damage controlling. In this case, if you play the game normally - you're playing it wrong.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
what did you enjoy? what did you not like?

How many hours were played?

Did you finish the game?

Can you find a woman more sexy than Monica Bellucci in her prime?

Who will win the opener in the Rugby World Cup NZL vs France?

monica bellucci films GIF

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
what did you enjoy? what did you not like?

I am only about 18 hours in right now. And leading up to this game I never got hyped on it so I cant be that disappointed.

Not enjoying the amount of loading from point A to point B, constantly going into my menus for nearly everything.
Few models that I have bothered to look at are shite.
Not sure if I like the story as yet
I have had one crash so far.

The gunplay is fine
The dogfighting in space is good when it actually happens.
Ship building is really good
Side quests are fun to do
I like the variety of skills you can unlock and that you have to use them to unlock the next levels

I am sure to add more when I get closer to finishing the story.

NZL of course :p

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am only about 18 hours in right now. And leading up to this game I never got hyped on it so I cant be that disappointed.

Not enjoying the amount of loading from point A to point B, constantly going into my menus for nearly everything.
Few models that I have bothered to look at are shite.
Not sure if I like the story as yet
I have had one crash so far.

The gunplay is fine
The dogfighting in space is good when it actually happens.
Ship building is really good
Side quests are fun to do
I like the variety of skills you can unlock and that you have to use them to unlock the next levels

I am sure to add more when I get closer to finishing the story.

NZL of course :p
i don't think England are going to make it out of the Group stages, we recently lost to Fiji, if it was 7 a side then fair enough but not Union ffs.

We are doomed.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Game reminds me alot of mass effect: andromeda. Mass effect 1 and 2 could be somewhat analogous to Skyrim and fallout 4, and mass effect 3s ending somewhat analogous to fallout 76. New game comes out and it’s a buggy, janky mess.

I know the analogy isn’t exactly 1:1 but I think it’s worth a comparison. Especially if starfield sells how I think it’s going to.

Edit: What was anthems reception like initially? Starfield reminds me of Anthem than anything else in terms of hype expectations, pedigree, and ultimately what we got.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters