State of Play, focused on indie and third-party titles from around the world

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 is what ? Another live service online multiplayer game ? & I'd be excited about resident evil 4 VR if I could afford a psvr 2 but I can't so all I want to see is the proper dlc for the game
I play helldivers with old gaf. It was extremely good. I'm single player guy and tgst game was amazing. Friendly fire. Call bombs, armored enemies, vehicle, mechs. Incredible

Reactions: Kokoloko

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I play helldivers with old gaf. It was extremely good. I'm single player guy and tgst game was amazing. Friendly fire. Call bombs, armored enemies, vehicle, mechs. Incredible
Yeah, the question is if this game took so much money that sony is going to try to grub it back, or if they're going to do the consumer friendly thing and let it sell on its merits

Reactions: SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Yeah, the question is if this game took so much money that sony is going to try to grub it back, or if they're going to do the consumer friendly thing and let it sell on its merits
Well fingers crossed. Ilm be the first to brake the table if they fuck it up. But for the things I've seen, most of the stuff of the previous game is there. Let's just hope vehicles and mechs are back

Reactions: anonpuffs

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Probably another garbage show that some sycophants will praise because they love having Jim Ryan's dick in their mouth
Talking Jim Carrey GIF

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah I played with my friends a few times. Honestly the view makes it harder for me. But Im intrigued with this one, better camera angle for me, and I hope they expanded on other elements

Reactions: SLB1904