If this s true:

- baby steps
- helldivers 2
- tales of Arise dlc
- FF7 rebirth
- Roblox
- Foamstars
- RE 4 VR

some1 should have been fired like yesterday. But im not surprised anymore. Whole division s run by drunk turds.

Thats a speshal nick rumor, so….

At least peopel are being honest about how they really feel about Indies. We had entire articles and weeks of controversy early in the generation that sony treated indie developers badly and now people are acting insulted sony are focusing on them

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

At least peopel are being honest about how they really feel about Indies. We had entire articles and weeks of controversy early in the generation that sony treated indie developers badly and now people are acting insulted sony are focusing on them
Those are xbotz fanboys who pretend to be Sony fans, to mislead Sony into focusing on the worst part of their showcase aka indies. So now what we're having about is the worst of Sony showcases, filled with indies every Sony fans hated about 😭. Even nintendo got sick of indies and relegated them into the shittier direct LOL 🤣.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

the whole indie narrative is made up by people who have nothing to play on their favorite plastic box EXCEPT indies, and they have to cope and act like they're the superior choice. they're like the hipster music snobs who act like they own the sole right to critique music because they found a shitty garage band that 10 people listen to and thus they are special and "not sold out" when it's the big-time producers that make bog standard pop music that millions of people enjoy that actually define the industry.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
the whole indie narrative is made up by people who have nothing to play on their favorite plastic box EXCEPT indies, and they have to cope and act like they're the superior choice. they're like the hipster music snobs who act like they own the sole right to critique music because they found a shitty garage band that 10 people listen to and thus they are special and "not sold out" when it's the big-time producers that make bog standard pop music that millions of people enjoy that actually define the industry.

It doesn't help that 99% of indie games are 2D Side Scrollers, most are absolute garbage.

I would take Ragnorak,FFXVI,Cyberpunk and Spiderman 2 over another generic and boring 2D Side Scroller

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
It doesn't help that 99% of indie games are 2D Side Scrollers, most are absolute garbage.

I would take Ragnorak,FFXVI,Cyberpunk and Spiderman 2 over another generic and boring 2D Side Scroller
Hell I would take japanese multiplatform AA games like bamco anime games, korean and chinese AAA games over shitty indies 🤣.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs and Box

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
If this s true:

- baby steps
- helldivers 2
- tales of Arise dlc
- FF7 rebirth
- Roblox
- Foamstars
- RE 4 VR

some1 should have been fired like yesterday. But im not surprised anymore. Whole division s run by drunk turds.
It orginates from a fake insider. I expect it to disappoint but i wouldnt believe what that guy has to say.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Playstation's German account tweeted about Stellar Blade and then deleted the tweet, so it has that in its favor at least.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

State of Play returns today with a look at indies, upcoming releases, and a new slice of Helldivers 2 gameplay. Tune in at 2pm PT / 10pm BST​

Had helldivers in it but was deleted

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

doesnt help when a interesting indie appears like under the waves nobody talks about the game,and its pretty good