State of Play, September 24th 2024

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
The problem is not with woman protag in got2.
The problem is now with philosophy in society.

Just because she is a woman IS FINE but women and gays and so on are forced into everything with woke politics so of course the effect is opposite. Whenever we see women, it feels sus... is it real good story or dei? hard to know yet. Sucker punch is great so we can give them benefit of a doubt.

you know... most gamers and ps fans are men. We like playing as cool men or sexy women.
having unattractive fat people present games filled with women protags (not even talking about got2 here) is just ... who is this for?
The audience does not exist

I agree about the games but i couldn't care less how the presenter looks like, lol.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Anyone feel like we are getting too much Horizon? Feel a a bit forced.
At least it was a tenner upgrade. Looking forward to third game. Don't care for LEGO one but I also don't get how it's getting too much, like at least we are getting bits of first party and it's much better than not getting any news of games.

Reactions: Luffy123

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I agree about the games but i couldn't care less how the presenter looks like, lol.
I just remember the e3 live presentations and big sony shows.
We heard from developers, engineers, ceos... now it;s just stale and filled with forced dei hires ....
It's just a big contrast.

In the end yeah. of course its about games

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Its set 120 years minimum after Jin 1400 lol. I dont care to hear about the rest Jin story through someone else.

Im sure its gonna be a great game but Im not buying it if its a sequel. Its like watching Star Wars New Hope, expecting a sequel and then 5 years later being shown Star War Episode 8. Im out if this the case. Like I said, Im sure its gonna be fantastic but fuck that
Well whatever works for you man, you gonna be missing out 🫡

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
The SoP was abysmal. This isn't the Sony PlayStation I used to admire...
I lost all hope and confidence for the future of PlayStation. Why did Sony listen to Jim Ryan and move the HQ into the fangs of American influence?
Jeez...

Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
That's a wild thing to complain about other peoples choices of how to look but hey you do you.
Men
Men watching show about video games.
Manly games or sexy games. Or a mix. Not woke games presented by some slags.

What's so weird about it?! Why are we pretending?!
Gears of war was awesome because it was about bros
God of war was awesome because it was about violence and family
Stellar Blade is awesome because Eve is sexy as fuck and world is amazing. It's not just "only sexy women".

edit:
its because I paly games for 30 years and it feels like I am being force fed

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He is a Jinjer
Very good.

wil wheaton good job GIF by Syfy’s The Wil Wheaton Project

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Rofif, my friend, that is over the line; you might not like what is being shown, but attacking the woman, calling her basically fat, ugly, and a slag, is just not good enough.

That is someone's daughter, mother, etc.

Be better, please.
I don't care who she is. Just that she is not a correct role.
We are gamers. They should choose a presenter and games towards the audience. Just as it always was.
Gaming is mostly a manly hobby. but now we get non manly games and non manly show as a whole.... Which means I am not the audience anymore. idk anymore.
I am just frustrated.

Sorry for calling people fat but know that I am fat myself :ROFLMAO: