Steam fanboys already whipping up outrage and planning to boycott Ghost of Tsushima on PC due to PSN requirements

Banana

10 Jan 2023
Hardcore PC players hate PlayStation, I knew that from the start. They have the money to buy all the PC hardware in the world but could never buy a used PlayStation for exclusives? Most of them just want to pirate PlayStation games on PC or buy them for a few dollars on a deep promo.

Sony chose all of this, now deal with it.
Go woke go broke

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Knew it that would happen. It was never about TOS, it was never about unsupported countries. They just don't want to link to PSN because "reasons".
Tbh, let's say you are right, they don't want to because of 'reasons'.

Isn't it embarrassing to keep bringing it up? it's like you keep saying out loud: other people don't like my favorite company. So what? I don't understand what you want.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Hardcore PC players hate PlayStation,
Yes, but they hate Xbox equally, and the Switch.

We don't like consoles because they are a subpar way to play games compared to PCs, in our opinion, which doesn't have to apply to you. It's not personal.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Tbh, let's say you are right, they don't want to because of 'reasons'.

Isn't it embarrassing to keep bringing it up? it's like you keep saying out loud: other people don't like my favorite company. So what? I don't understand what you want.

It is embarrassing because you post shit after shit and you are a hypocrite

24 Jun 2022
It's crazy that there are weirdos on both sides. How could have known such a thing was possible?
GM-UFl1XQAArQBT

Could you stick to the thread topic even once? Or is whataboutism derailment your MO?

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
For the same reasons they won't play an Epic Game exclusive even tho the launcher is completely free. Steam fanboys are the most tribalistic pricks in gaming, worse than any console fanboy. They love to stick it to corporations while simultaneously cheering for a Valve monopoly 🤡
But Valve isn't a corporation, Valve is LORD GABEN (PBUH)!
shaking gabe newell GIF

Reactions: JAHGamer

Banana

10 Jan 2023

We don't like consoles because they are a subpar way to play games compared to PCs, in our opinion, which doesn't have to apply to you. It's not personal.
I don't have a problem with the switch tbh. Yeah performance isn't great but it's an ok handheld. Steam deck is better but it's also like 50% bigger.

I don't really care about the performance argument as much as consoles just feel shitty to use, especially if you're doing anything online with them.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

I also play on PC, I don't give a fuck about what you think.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
For the same reasons they won't play an Epic Game exclusive even tho the launcher is completely free. Steam fanboys are the most tribalistic pricks in gaming, worse than any console fanboy. They love to stick it to corporations while simultaneously cheering for a Valve monopoly 🤡
Great thing Sony caters to Steam users more than anything else...

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I don't have a problem with the switch tbh. Yeah performance isn't great but it's an ok handheld. Steam deck is better but it's also like 50% bigger.

I don't really care about the performance argument as much as consoles just feel shitty to use, especially if you're doing anything online with them.
I would get the switch because those Mario games aren't anywhere else. So the Switch gets a pass from me.

And yeah, consoles have many shortcomings besides performance, online being one of them.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Wonder what excuse the Steam lunatics have now?

Just be honest and say you are a Steam/PC Fanboy and are too insecure to create a PlayStation account.

Reactions: Its_Classified

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
What an idiotic reply. I was just talking to you.
Miss me with you PC elitist talk, such nonsense will not be tolerated here, nobody has patience for that.

You might fool Sony but you won't fool us, we all know you would be glad if PS died and none of their games were made anymore and you would take that over their games being PlayStation exclusives.

Reactions: Puff

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023

Maybe hate is a strong word. Non Nintendo Consoles are fine. I can understand their use cases. Console fanboys though...

Reactions: Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Miss me with you PC elitist talk, such nonsense will not be tolerated here, nobody has patience for that.

You might fool Sony but you won't fool us, we all know you would be glad if PS died and none of their games were made anymore and you would take that over their games being PlayStation exclusives.
The only people who care whether PlayStation lived or died are you, the one playing on their console.