Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
strip-club-the-simpsons.gif
Literally resetera

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You can clearly see the word shop in the screenshot, but these weirdo journos want to act like the word is never there and all we are seeing is Hard R instead of Hard R Shop and that's racist. Nevertheless, this game getting a 82-83 Metacritic with all the bs going against it is impressive.
Man ive never seen any of tht to reference what they are insinuating, thts bs and a far reach. A bunch of cornballs.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
lol you see what this racist pointing shit does? it doesn’t help black people, it subjects us to poisoned discussion in a VIDEO GAME about topics that honestly are the opposite of entertainment…. you know the reason why all of us play games in the first place.

Take that shit somewhere else honestly.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Yeah I would say at least 80% of people here would give you a double take if they heard "hard R" being spoken aloud

It's more of a meme honestly, I have heard "hard r" said more times referring to the content of a rated R movie than I have to actually refer to a word blacks use to refer to themselves

Reactions: Gediminas

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Just like I predicted. 77-82 range. 82 is not a bad score for a New IP. It got the same score as Helldivers II. Expect Jim Sterling to tank it to 79 or 80. If it wasn’t for the American media mostly being progressive using the Woke tax, it would have gotten an 85.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
you think most of US knows this? Press X - doubt.

In all honesty, I didn't know this. Whenever I saw the hard r term which was very rare, it was always associated with a movie that was close to getting an NC-17 rating.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
In my opinion I've seen way more revealing outfits in Cyberpunk than this. If these clowns don't like these outfits in Stellar Blade than they can always pick a less revealing one to equip for Eve. Games media out here outing like they're forced to equip to these outfits.
The media once reported that mass effect 1 was a rape simulator and all you had to do was press X next to a woman to rape her.
Iirc it was fox news and some garbage online outlet that reported it.