Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
1713974346060023m.jpg
Like these people are forgetting that people especially men will have their lizard brain part activated when they see that screenshot and go buy the game lol

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
sigh it's all so tiresome. They didn't use the word so what is all this about. Someone is spooked by letters on a wall that have multiple interpretations. Hard r also refers to movies so how did the motive hunters figure out these guys were encoding n words

We have to stop letting the press set the frame. The response to this should have been there is no slur in the game, ahem, kindly fuck off and enjoy our game or don't
I agree.

• Shake
Reactions: Nym
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Anyway back on topic. Seems like a solid banger with some high profile sites giving it high scores. I knew it would score in the 80s as did most of us who polled. Another good gaming weekend :)

Reactions: Sircaw

quest4441

27 Feb 2024

FC is saying all the right things about this game.... said the combat stands toe to toe with sekiro and god of war.
It has crazy boss fights, tight gameplay with hot booba lady what's there not to like? Jokes aside boss fights and the combat should be the main focus of an action game and its looks they nailed that part

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So i just saw a conversation between @JAHGamer and @Gamernyc78 talking on the discord channel.

It was about what type of future DLC the game might have.

Jah said and i quote " the characters name is Eve, so that means there must be an Adam"

He then linked a couple of images to Gamer and said if thats in the the game i will insta buy that DLC.

1713983673077.png

Gamer said, nope i prefer something like this.

1713983872917.png

I decided to leave the chat after that.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
So i just saw a conversation between @JAHGamer and @Gamernyc78 talking on the discord channel.

Jah said and i quote " the characters name is Eve, so that means there must be an Adam"

He then linked a couple of images to Gamer and said if thats in the the game i will insta buy that DLC.

View attachment 4822

View attachment 4823

They want it HARDER 😏

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
We have to stop letting the press set the frame. The response to this should have been there is no slur in the game, ahem, kindly fuck off and enjoy our game or don't
It was 100% Sony's fault for bending the knee on IGN's blackmail.

Now that IGN has forced Sony to do this "little" thing, they've set the precedent of having to do change games to their bidding.

Whomever set this in motion at Sony doesn't deserve their job.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

View attachment 4822

View attachment 4823

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I was hacked by Alex Bagaga

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Just got home from work, looking forward to the game, any updates on reviews?

Last edited: