Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KvallyX

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Thanks, but I still don't get the racial slur bit, I think I am getting too old for this shit.

I had to look the shit up, is this a term that is well known or something, its the first i have ever heard of it.
It is supposed to reference to the n word, man the amount of mental gymnastics americans do to associate as many words as possible to the n word is frickin hilarious

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
got it. maybe it will come tomorrow 🤞

Also for @KvallyX

sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

• Peachy
Reactions: Gediminas

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
It is supposed to reference to the n word, man the amount of mental gymnastics americans do to associate as many words as possible to the n word is frickin hilarious
Now I am afraid to say that my wiener gets harder when watching Debbie Does Dallas.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
How exactly?
Because "nigga" is one of the most popular terms in black American pop culture. If you take the a and replace it with er, you get a pretty offensive word that isn't used lightly.

Nobody in real life has to point this out because black people don't point at every loose reference to the word and yell "oooooooooo" like a kindergarten student. People are being immature.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
You know the reviews for a game are ridiculous when Eurogamer has one of the more level headed reviews out there. She does some wishy washy woke-scolding at the end of the article , but at least doesn't give it a crazy low score.

Last edited: