Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The funny thing is NONE of these fucking western journos had a problem with the bunny suit for Jade in Dragon Quest XI

Fuck these double standard-having ass hypocrites

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
The funny thing is NONE of these fucking western journos had a problem with the bunny suit for Jade in Dragon Quest XI

Fuck these double standard-having ass hypocrites

Or Bayonetta being naked during a special attack move or being able to look up 2B's skirt in Nier Automata. Shit is insane and makes zero sense but then again, that is gaming media so I guess it does. lol

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Or Bayonetta being naked during a special attack move or being able to look up 2B's skirt in Nier Automata. Shit is insane and makes zero sense but then again, that is gaming media so I guess it does. lol
The only commonality is they gang up against Sony exclusives

They did it to Days Gone
They did it to FF16
They did it to Returnal
They did it to this game
They tried to do it to Helldivers

Sony exclusives have to be like extraordinarily good, like greatest game of all time status, for them to not try to fuck the critic scores up

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The only commonality is they gang up against Sony exclusives

They did it to Days Gone
They did it to FF16
They did it to Returnal
They did it to this game
They tried to do it to Helldivers

Sony exclusives have to be like extraordinarily good, like greatest game of all time status, for them to not try to fuck the critic scores up
Rise of the Ronin at 76 will forever be unfair.

It's a 80+ game 😢

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The second one is complete bs lol, there is a music artist named crimer, a software company know as crimer based in good ole lousiana but I couldn't find this. But seriously wtf is wrong with Americans, do they live off of finding things to get offended about and perpetual victimhood grift
Im in nyc no one i know knows of or would get offended by this bs thy are reaching for.

Reactions: quest4441

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The patch censored some of the suits

wgW5Okp.png