Street Fighter 6 Discussion & Anticipation Thread

Faithless83

21 Jun 2022
You should listen these OSTs, seems somewhat a mixture of them:
I also think that as happened in SFV they'll add a ton of music tracks and remixes for characters and stages. Including original and remixed classic tracks.
Oh I'm fully aware of these. 3S and 3NG at least sound like they belong in a fighting game.
These are like the MVC2 stuff, but worse, since they were good Jazz.
Most just sound like poorly remixed stuff to sound "urban" and call it a day.

To me, SF music is generally great, but KOF takes it for my tastes as the best OST for a fighting game franchise so far, followed closely by Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In addition to be playable in the Paris event, SF6 will be also playable in the San Diego Comic-Con July 21-24 (seems it will only feature the same 4 characters), where there will be a SF6 developers panel where "the development team will be delivering a deep dive into the revealed characters and provide more insight into how Street Fighter 6 is being developed".

Let's hope this "more insight" means some character reveal, or to show or explain better World Tour and Battle Hub.

Reactions: SSfox

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Few days before EVO, wonder if we'll see character reveal, but for sure we will get some at EVO.
I bet they may share some interesting new bit of info at the Comic Con but I assume they'll save the big news for EVO, specially considering now Sony is on charge of it.

Reactions: SSfox

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
They are making a SF6 panel with devs at the San Diego Comic Con and announced classic costumes for Ryu, Chun and Guile plus alternate streetwear costumes for Jamie and Luke.

They also mentioned that each one of the 3 big parts of the game (World Tour, Fighting Ground and Battle Hub) is like a different game in size and that they all 3 will be in the game at launch. And that Chun's taunt (the classic one) will have hit detection.

Last edited:
24 Jun 2022
Chun-Li looking SO damn good in the classic outfit. Really lets dem thighs pop out even further 🤤🍗😍

Guilty Gear takes it easily imo, XX has the best fighting game soundtrack ever

This is the best track ever recorded for beating ass, change my mind

IMO it's too hard to pick one single fighter for best soundtrack, but there's a short list of GOATs:

-GG XX
-SF3 2I
-Tekken 3
-Tekken 5
-SF EX+ Alpha
-SF EX2
-KOF XI
-SF3 3S

....some edging out the others.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think Street Fighter 6 will be the best selling game of the PS4 and PS5 generation and that will double SFV sales.

Capcom TGS stream

SF6 TGS stream

3 game parts trailer

World Tour cinematic

Closed beta announcement

Extreme Battles trailer

New Japanese comentators added + extra gameplay

Announcement of launch roster

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm loving the art style and just what I've seen in general. Feels good to see this and Tekken 8 revealed and they both look evolved and graphically next gen imo. All I need now is a Soul Caliber with a good budget that plays and looks dope. Mortal Kombat been consistent with its quality and high ceiling graphics.

Oh and a good, next gen boxing game like Fight night!!!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I hope customization is deep with the clothes, like being able to put our own falds on our outfits 🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷. That would be dope.

I remember when COD let you make your own gun skins, omg tht was so fun but of course they dropped it in the next itineration due to greed amd wanting to sell skins.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I hope customization is deep with the clothes, like being able to put our own falds on our outfits 🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷. That would be dope.

I remember when COD let you make your own gun skins, omg tht was so fun but of course they dropped it in the next itineration due to greed amd wanting to sell skins.
Seems that the customization is for the character itself (body shape, hair, skin...), and that there are shops for clothes both in the World Tour mode and in the Battle Hub mode, where they sell as different items the same hat in different colors.

I assume this mean you'll be able to buy/unlock clothes and probably emote animations or new hairstyles/tatoos/etc in shops. But that you won't be able to modify them, meaning very likely that if you buy a brown tshirt you won't be able to modify it or paint it in another color because they'll want to sell that same shirt in many different colors/textures since it's more profitable for them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Seems that the customization is for the character itself (body shape, hair, skin...), and that there are shops for clothes both in the World Tour mode and in the Battle Hub mode, where they sell as different items the same hat in different colors.

I assume this mean you'll be able to buy/unlock clothes and probably emote animations or new hairstyles/tatoos/etc in shops. But that you won't be able to modify them, meaning very likely that if you buy a brown tshirt you won't be able to modify it or paint it in another color because they'll want to sell that same shirt in many different colors/textures since it's more profitable for them.
Yeah, probably.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Oh I'm fully aware of these. 3S and 3NG at least sound like they belong in a fighting game.
These are like the MVC2 stuff, but worse, since they were good Jazz.
Most just sound like poorly remixed stuff to sound "urban" and call it a day.

To me, SF music is generally great, but KOF takes it for my tastes as the best OST for a fighting game franchise so far, followed closely by Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

I love both but SF2 soundtracks were such classics. Add that to Alpha and 3rd strike. But hmm, KOF 96-2000 were so good. I think as a kid playing SF2 just gives it the edge and then Alpha 2.Fighting games have such great OSTs

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Chun-Li looking SO damn good in the classic outfit. Really lets dem thighs pop out even further 🤤🍗😍

IMO it's too hard to pick one single fighter for best soundtrack, but there's a short list of GOATs:

-GG XX
-SF3 2I
-Tekken 3
-Tekken 5
-SF EX+ Alpha
-SF EX2
-KOF XI
-SF3 3S

....some edging out the others.
I gotta add Alpha 2 and SSF2T bro

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
If you have not already remember to Create an Account so you can link all your Consoles/PC/Nintendo accounts

That way when the game comes out you don't have to mess about setting it up. (y) :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: AniWeeb

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man, did you guys got into the beta? I don't... seems like some Beta keys are being sold at +$900 on eBay.
Anyway I wanted to try the character creator... I was following some twitter and things started to show and ERA has a thread about it too:

20221007_103640.jpg
FeeYi8DWIAEfUJv
20221007_103657.jpg
FeeSbpzWYAEAur7
FeeM_0MWIAYsCkL

Is really that amazing?