Suggestions for the site

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Also would you accept donation through other mean as well. I have troubles with PayPal.

@Bryank75

Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
An Important Thread/Community OT shortcut list thread pinned could cut down on stickied threads?

Screenshot_20231022-153345.png

Can we get these filter tag things at the top of our gaming section?

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Profile pics / avatars are now square, let me know if you want it this way or back to circles!

@ksdixon I will look into it.

I am gathering all suggestion, so if I can't do something now, we will present the list to the professional when we are upgrading. So it's all valuable feedback.

• brain
Reactions: teezzy

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Profile pics / avatars are now square, let me know if you want it this way or back to circles!

@ksdixon I will look into it.

I am gathering all suggestion, so if I can't do something now, we will present the list to the professional when we are upgrading. So it's all valuable feedback.
new york walking GIF

• haha

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Screenshot_20231027-154653.png

When inserting a picture into a post, my button to insert a full size image is covered-over by the file name and dimensions, on mobile.

Is this just me or is it like that for everyone?

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Please don't forget to ask forum professional about enabling the Reactions Given to others profile page (assuming GAF and here use same software? They have one).

I myself use reactions given as sort-of reference bookmarks. Some times I'll be struggling trying to explain a point, read over someone's post I've reacted to as Fire or They're right you know, and restructure my post so it makes more sense etc.

• brain
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Please don't forget to ask forum professional about enabling the Reactions Given to others profile page (assuming GAF and here use same software? They have one).

I myself use reactions given as sort-of reference bookmarks. Some times I'll be struggling trying to explain a point, read over someone's post I've reacted to as Fire or They're right you know, and restructure my post so it makes more sense etc.

Yes, I've been in contact with the same company that did Reset and Gaf.

We won't be updating till we hit certain milestones but I will certainly compile everything here for them to reference.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Has the image uploaded been taken away? I dont have the attach image button underneath post box, and the img insert icon on postbox toolbar now loads the URL insert button's popup menu.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Has the image uploaded been taken away? I dont have the attach image button underneath post box, and the img insert icon on postbox toolbar now loads the URL insert button's popup menu.
You have to be a paid member to upload images

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I'd like to know which Forum design / layout you like the most out of the big gaming sites... Resetera, Neogaf, Famiboards, Installbase or any others!
Screenshot_20231203-150643.png This is what I meant by post-quote links to daisy chain parent/child convos together. From Installbase, but I assume all these forums use simillar code bases/have simillar feature sets.

Back to circles, please. This just looks strange.
Let me see if I get some more feedback!
Can it be a user profile/board view presentation toggle?

3088-6c81a010f31a29e8f1f8d62b8d0b9160.png
- Vs -
Screenshot_20231214-045227.png
twitter/youtube live element embeds seem to be messing up for me from time to time. I assume it's cause I use an older android Firefox from an apk.

Could we auto-add a link underneath youtube/twitter links so that when the live embed elements don't load-in I can click a quick URL link?

Last edited:
  • brain

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Is anyone good with image manipulation/creation? If anyone has some time could they slap together a UI mockup based-on description?