Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Review & |OT| "A musclehead..[Harley] A nutjob.. [King Shark] Something that offends my EYES.. & a Homeless"

What do you think it will score?

• Bomba below 60

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 81-90

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Push Square
JAN 31, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is a complicated game. It's tough not to think about what could have been if Rocksteady opted for another traditional single player title — especially since the split personalities at this game's heart stop it from reaching the heights of the developer's previous works. That said, despite all of our complaints, we can't deny that the game's fun. The story lacks the payoff but remains engaging throughout, the traversal-tinged combat is genuinely fantastic, it’s a blast to play with friends, it’s one of the best looking games on PS5, it runs like an absolute dream, and, as far as live-service games go, it’s shaping up to be a meaty and generous offering. There is a bittersweet feeling surrounding Suicide Squad, and that sentiment will remain for a lot of players, but it's hard to say that Rocksteady entirely missed the mark with this big gamble.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Push Square
JAN 31, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is a complicated game. It's tough not to think about what could have been if Rocksteady opted for another traditional single player title — especially since the split personalities at this game's heart stop it from reaching the heights of the developer's previous works. That said, despite all of our complaints, we can't deny that the game's fun. The story lacks the payoff but remains engaging throughout, the traversal-tinged combat is genuinely fantastic, it’s a blast to play with friends, it’s one of the best looking games on PS5, it runs like an absolute dream, and, as far as live-service games go, it’s shaping up to be a meaty and generous offering. There is a bittersweet feeling surrounding Suicide Squad, and that sentiment will remain for a lot of players, but it's hard to say that Rocksteady entirely missed the mark with this big gamble.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5
7/10. if that was PS exclusive it would be more like 5/10, they added pluses which should be normal.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
resize

Source

Despite being out for just one day, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is off to a turbulent start with search engine requests for 'Suicide Squad refund' rising by a whopping 761%.

As reported by Windows Central, the game has seen an increase of nearly 800% of players searching for how to get a refund, which is no doubt about the maintenance problems that players encountered on early access. The bug in question saw the game garner 100% completion before they had even started the game, with no apparent way around this.

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
What's the point of continuing to post negative threads about this game?

It's like people want to feed on the perceived or impending failure of this game, and that toxic side of this community has found its horse to chew on.... to channel all that negative energy.

Sad.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What's the point of continuing to post negative threads about this game?

It's like people want to feed on the perceived or impending failure of this game, and that toxic side of this community has found its horse to chew on and channel all that negative energy.

Sad.
Yeah, you're probably right. We should have a more positive attitude than this.

I'll give the thread a few minutes and then archive it.

The game is getting dogpiled enough.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Yeah, you're probably right. We should have a more positive attitude than this.

I'll give the thread a few minutes and then archive it.

The game is getting dogpiled enough.
I can understand when the game has major issues with bugs, graphics are dogshit despite expectations being different or broken game type of shit like Cyberpunk.... cause I'll be up there too to beat the dead horse but there is a difference between that and say a game that releases up to today's standards. If you just don't happen to like it or it didn't click for you or it doesn't click for the community at large that is perfectly fine. To put agenda toxicity out there tho... like a gossip bully.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
12k concurrent on steam for its launch …

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

• they're_right_you_know