Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Review & |OT| "A musclehead..[Harley] A nutjob.. [King Shark] Something that offends my EYES.. & a Homeless"

What do you think it will score?

• Bomba below 60

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 81-90

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, you're probably right. We should have a more positive attitude than this.

I'll give the thread a few minutes and then archive it.

The game is getting dogpiled enough.
I had already posted this info on Tuesday anyway. I just merged it with my bigger post because this info was within the review OP anyway. I agree it didn't make sense to make a billion subposts of the same negativity hence merging of some info.

Reactions: Bryank75

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The game is a solid 6.5, story is definitely lacking since the payoff in the end feels so anti-climatic barring the Wonder Woman execution... They really wasted Nolan's talent on a limped Superman, they definitely made a point unironically that Superman in a game will just never fully work unless he gets the Ultimate Hulk Destruction kinda game treatment... what a SHIT boss battle he was...

Great gameplay mechanics hampered by lazy ideas on how to truly traverse the world and weaponry. I mean was it that hard to come up with some cool gadgets to match the wacky personalities? Either way I had some fun with it. My younger cousin wants the game, so i'll gladly be donating my copy.

FoamStars - PS+ GOTY Edition will keep me company this weekend.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Damn had went up to 63 meta but now back down to 61. Will update OP again..

1706924544713.png

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You made this comment as I was typing up my response. Look at that 😁

You Won this round. But it's a fun game to play but they just didn't give me a reason to keep playing once the mediocre story ended.
As long as you enjoy it thts what matters but it sucks there is no replay ability.

Last edited:

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Big mistake to charge $70. Should have been F2P or $30-$40 at best. But again, F2P is preferred.

Big mistake to handle the marketing as a traditional title. Should have gone for an influencer "fake grass root" approach, specially in the Twitch/Youtube streaming sphere with certain personalities. Gotta dish the cash for that fake "personal" hype. Above all, the marketing should be a blitz at the very last legs of dev (before that being total lockdown). Say at most 6 months before release, preferably 3 months before release - a short blitz that is not extremely short . The longer the game is on the pre-release marketing circuit, the greater the chances of becoming the "old nagging news" or for the potential for any BS to go south and hammer your chances in the public eye.

Epic will continue to dominate if these rookie mistakes continue to be made by other premiere studios.

Just look at the Finals for how games like these are handled.

These studios don't want to take the risk of investing 150 mill+ on a F2P bet and instead force the $70 price tag. They want the Fornite/Apex success for $70 a piece yet Fortnite/Apex is F2P. You're going to lose the value-proposition battle instantly before a single shot is fired. Boggles the mind. Look at Genshin as well...

Market is finite, so if you're in a zero sum game against established big hitters you can't handicap yourself out the gate with a paywall... that's an easy dunk for the competition.

To see it all backfire, just sad. This is the case of some idiots making stupid decisions with big time money. Game is relatively polished too considering the history of these titles at launch...

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What's the point of continuing to post negative threads about this game?

It's like people want to feed on the perceived or impending failure of this game, and that toxic side of this community has found its horse to chew on.... to channel all that negative energy.

Sad.
yes, like robbing people, and Robber - why make negative articles about it, so negative.. be positive..

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
As king as you enjoy it thts what matters but it sucks there is no replay ability.
Yup! End game is pretty dull to say the least. It's a shame this wasn't built on the Arkham Single Player Template it would totally worked out better. Killing The Justice League should have been a grand adventure. I still dunno how a great movie like Man of Steel exists and they somehow shot blanks when it came to making Superman a villain or an interesting boss battle.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yup! End game is pretty dull to say the least. It's a shame this wasn't built on the Arkham Single Player Template it would totally worked out better. Killing The Justice League should have been a grand adventure. I still dunno how a great movie like Man of Steel exists and they somehow shot blanks when it came to making Superman a villain or an interesting boss battle.
I'll try this out like I did Avengers when I bought it bargain bin at $20.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
These steam launch numbers are probably THE VERY WORST player numbers I’ve ever seen for a major game release. Like friggin ever.

12k concurrent was its peak. For an online game whose launch should be over 150k. This is beyond terrible. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

This may legit end Rocksteady and real quick. Clearly no one buying or liking this turd. I can’t be optimistic here. I think this ended Rocksteady overnight. No money being made and they are gonna be stuck making promised dlc that no one is gonna buy…. They need to cancel all forthcoming content for this game asap. There’s no saving it

That’s that man… Rocksteady is cooked.

Can’t say I’m not thrilled to see more capeshit continue fail in gaming outside of spider-man and Batman. Good! Keep that trash on Disney plus.

Sigh…happy to see gamers reject this disgusting pro criminal, by the numbers, designed by committee, braindead capeshit dumpster fire be Dead or arrival.

This is the one of the most impressive flops in game history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Systemshock2023
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
These steam launch numbers are probably THE VERY WORST player numbers I’ve ever seen for a major game release. Like friggin ever.

12k concurrent was its peak. For an online game whose launch should be over 150k. This is beyond terrible. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

This may legit end Rocksteady and real quick. Clearly no one buying or liking this turd. I can’t be optimistic here. I think this ended Rocksteady overnight. No money being made and they are gonna be stuck making promised dlc that no one is gonna buy…. They need to cancel all forthcoming content for this game asap. There’s no saving it

That’s that man… Rocksteady is cooked.

Can’t say I’m not thrilled to see more capeshit continue fail in gaming outside of spider-man and Batman. Good! Keep that trash on Disney plus.

Sigh…happy to see gamers reject this disgusting pro criminal, by the numbers, designed by committee, braindead capeshit dumpster fire be Dead or arrival.

This is the one of the most impressive flops in game history.
It's gd this happens. They need to step their game up and stop following trends, giving us bs games and go back to quality like Batman games were.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
The more i see of this game the more i like it. The bandwagon hate because its not another Arkham game was strange, but i heard Crackdown & Sunset Overdrive. Nothing more needed to be said.
Only problem is $70 for a live service game seems a bit steep
full

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The more i see of this game the more i like it. The bandwagon hate because its not another Arkham game was strange, but i heard Crackdown & Sunset Overdrive. Nothing more needed to be said.
Only problem is $70 for a live service game seems a bit steep
full
Hey all tht matters is that you like it.