Summer Game Fest has confirmed a line-up of over 55 partners. Geoff says don't expect big reveals. |UP| Lego Horizon, Borderlands possibly and more.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think we all understand tht. Two or three tidbits or decent showings of stuff is good for me.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
That woman Nina from Devolver Digital is a Xbot. Can’t stand her.
I wonder if this year will have a theme. Like in the past it was mostly space, before that farming, etc.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
summer game fest usually sucks. its the b show. Also a lot of publishers do their own shows in the summer. I expect the big things at the xbox show.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Bokeh? So the leak was real haha
It would be really interesting to see Slitterhead and Gravity Rush 2 Remastered revealed on the same show lol
Also the fact that Bokeh is displayed by Itself proves that the game is still selfpublished.

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
Could there be a death stranding 2 trailer from PlayStation?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Bokeh? So the leak was real haha
It would be really interesting to see Slitterhead and Gravity Rush 2 Remastered revealed on the same show lol
Also the fact that Bokeh is displayed by Itself proves that the game is still selfpublished.
Yeah it seems it was real.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I will be sincere here...

I can force me to watch Oscar.
But I can't force me to watch any Geoff's shows.

The times I tried it was painful.
I just follow the news on forums.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
These don't typically have big reveals right?
Nah but we will probably get some gameplay of stuff like Wukong, Phantom Blade abd thts enough for me. Last time we got a few surprises tht was also worthwhile.at an event like this as a matter of fact recently at a similar low key event in spring we got a trailer for Judas after ppl thought we'd see nothing.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Him saying not many new announcements makes me think of some of the projects from new "AAA" studios from EX(insert talent from big western studios) are going to show up again.
I also think of the Chinese/South Korean publishers who revealed their games in 2021-2022 with many titles not being actual gameplay. On the top of my head, there's DokeV. That was back in 2021 and was some sort of open world creature collecting type thing.
But there's a bunch of others. Some were just CGI, but a few were also clearly fake gameplay type trailers.

Honestly, I'm probably most hype for the Season Pass 2 announcement from Capcom for SF6 where they potentially reveal the characters that will come this season.
This will be(unless there's another leak) the first time since before the game came out that we don't know the upcoming roster spots. The whole base game + Season 1 was leaked nearly a year before the game came out which kinda sucked for the hype factor.

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Bamco and Sega could bring some neat stuff. Disappointed Square's not there, but I guess they just need to cook more.
I hope Sega includes Atlus. I want a remaster of the Digital Devil Saga games or the Raidou games ;-;

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022
Geoff gonna shadow drop

blogroll_OnlyKojimas.png