Summer Game Fest has confirmed a line-up of over 55 partners. Geoff says don't expect big reveals. |UP| Lego Horizon, Borderlands possibly and more.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I was gonna say another PC remaster but that works too.

I'm kidding but I don't think it's that. Not really sure they'd call the press in for that title.
It can be Ghost of Tsushima 2. They officially didn't announce it 😂

24 Jun 2022
is that supposed to be the Multiplayer game?

Knowing Sony, most likely.

Also I don't think this rumor makes any sense. Why not have this game at their recent State of Play, and give Geoff the GOWR PC announcement instead? SIE are like that neighborhood kid who gives everyone else the best Halloween candy so they get stuck with the candy corn.

Or like the little brother that gives the big brother $20 expecting a copy of Playboy that they never end up getting.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Probably one of the two from the recent youtube leaks that wasn't in the SoP. That or the Lego game.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Until Dawn is single player and Day One on PC
Sony will use this data as a way to say PC day one doesn’t negatively effect PS platform & storefront when it has to be at a larger scale & day n date across major franchises like Xbox saw rapid & direct negative effects. It’s still interesting that it is day n date I can’t remember the original game being day n date w pc likely collecting data giving Until Dawn is a streamer/youtube let’s play type game.

Did Sony bought Ballistic Moon? Its pretty clear there making Until Dawn 2 with the movie in the works & this Until Dawn remake. Personally I don’t really care about Until Dawn I would still like to see PS make horror games. Like Dead Space is really good honestly since the dead space devs are working on Battlefield & it doesn’t seem like EA care about Dead Space or whereby impress by the sales Sony should buy the Dead Space ip there massive potential with a DS2 remake & rebooting the franchise not only that but Dead Space in VR would be wicked & you can make horror live action movies & shows using the Dead Space universe (Dead Space is a great name for a horror franchise). It probably cost little to acquire Dead Space ip off of EA.

Has PS ever make any horror games back in the PS2/PS3? Ig Siren I can’t remember many outside Siren. Firesprite is rumor to be making a horror game so I got my eyes on em.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Unannounced.. yeah hope an actual game. Cause I remember them coming with Deviation partnership and Factions for SGF.
Probably Lego Horizon yeah. I can't see something big if they would announce Ghost 2 that means a blogpost for the PS5 Pro lol.

Last edited:

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
It's a new game. Sony would not call press for remasters. Probably LEGO Horizon. It might be bigger in scope than we previously thought.