The Big Console War Thread [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Ten thousand dollar machine and you still have stutter in STRAY.

season 3 what GIF by Portlandia
Except I don't, as others have noted as well they're not experiencing it either. From the onset I said it entirely depends on your configuration, which it clearly does.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Except I don't, as others have noted as well they're not experiencing it either. From the onset I said it entirely depends on your configuration, which it clearly does.
but but but, you stated you did no have STUTTER before you even bought bought the game.

Nos tra da da da am us, (y)

Reactions: thewire01

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
but but but, you stated you did no have STUTTER before you even bought bought the game.

Nos tra da da da am us, (y)
That's not correct, I said given the specifications of my computer and the insignificant amount of issues I have in general it's not going to be a thing, and it isn't.

I have among the best PC's you can build, I know this computer inside and out and it's incredibly easy for me to state ahead of time that I'm likely to have zero issues.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
That's not correct, I said given the specifications of my computer and the insignificant amount of issues I have in general it's not going to be a thing, and it isn't.

I have among the best PC's you can build, I know this computer inside and out and it's incredibly easy for me to state ahead of time that I'm likely to have zero issues.

That's not how things work and it's very system and configuration dependent. I won't have a single issue, per usual.

Acting Crystal Ball GIF by American Masters on PBS

Last edited:

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
"cost is irrelevant to hardware superiority"

sure buddy, as everyone trying to buy a new GPU for the past 2 years 😆 😆 😆
42c.gif
Cost is irrelevant to hardware superiority, this isn't even a question. I don't know how you're not comprehending this.

My PC is superior to any console regardless of cost, cost is completely irrelevant to the fact that my hardware is better.

It doesn't matter if it's $500 more or $1,000 more, better is better.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Cost is irrelevant to hardware superiority, this isn't even a question. I don't know how you're not comprehending this

fail-baby.gif

angry-fat-kid.gif

"My PC is superior to any console regardless of cost, cost is completely irrelevant to the fact that my hardware is better.

It doesn't matter if it's $500 more or $1,000 more, better is better"

Keep going this is funny 😄

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Cost is irrelevant to hardware superiority, this isn't even a question. I don't know how you're not comprehending this.

My PC is superior to any console regardless of cost, cost is completely irrelevant to the fact that my hardware is better.

It doesn't matter if it's $500 more or $1,000 more, better is better.
but the cost is a factor

a Huge one, hence why there is even a build a Budget PC section.

Just because you say it is not important does not make it so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
All the warriors from the Xbox/PC camp here I pretty much ran over at Gaf in more ways than one. No interesting challenge perceived.

Think of this as a place to share funny memes and stuff... I never wanted it to be a fight in here,

Status
Not open for further replies.