Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
FVhc3JwWYAA7uwM

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Cost is not important nor is it a factor OF ANY KIND in the determination of whether something is superior or not.

Superiority is completely decoupled from cost. Whether cost is a deciding factor of whether you purchase something or not doesn't change the hierarchy of where hardware stands.
Something can have superior value?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Cost is not important nor is it a factor OF ANY KIND in the determination of whether something is superior or not.

Superiority is completely decoupled from cost. Whether cost is a deciding factor of whether you purchase something or not doesn't change the hierarchy of where hardware stands.
To the people that buy the products it is, you have cornered yourself into some strange weird pseudo explanation to try and justify your point.

Cost is the de-facto reasoning for purchasing an item, unless your have more money than sense.

Are you going to buy a new gfx card that costs 2000 more dollars for 1 more fps, no you are not, stop being silly.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

falafel-gifalafel-hazfalafel-icanhasfalafel-reaction-gif-reaction-%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%A7%D7%91%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A4%D7%9C.gif

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
To the people that buy the products it is, you have cornered yourself into some strange weird pseudo explanation to try and justify your point.

Cost is the de-facto reasoning for purchasing an item, unless your have more money than sense.

Are you going to buy a new gfx card that costs 2000 more dollars for 1 more fps, no you are not, stop being silly.
You guys are stuck on some weird tangent which has nothing to do with the point. Get off of cost, cost shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Is my PC superior to a PlayStation 5 and Series X, yes or no? The answer is yes, it doesn't matter how much more I had to spend on it.

This isn't a discussion of value, this is a discussion of hardware superiority. Get a grip.

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You guys are stuck on some weird tangent which has nothing to do with the point. Get off of cost, cost shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Is my PC superior to a PlayStation 5 amd Series X, yes or no? The answer is yes, it doesn't matter how much more I had to spend on it.

This isn't a discussion of value, this is a discussion of hardware superiority. Get a grip.
i do have a grip, i have you by the balls.

juggling GIF

COST MATTERS, End of story.

Reactions: Cragarmi

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022

Is my PC superior to a PlayStation 5 and Series X, yes or no? The answer is yes, it doesn't matter how much more I had to spend on it.

A PC is not a console, as the hardware in a PC is subjective. A PC can be both inferior and superior from a hardware perspective. MY PC is definitely inferior to my PS5. So PC has both lost and won the war simultaneously. Either that or they should just be watching from the sidelines. Maybe take a few pot shots at stragglers like Crossfire X and Babylon's Fall as they limp on by.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
All jokes aside, this is healthier than gaf's weird rules about console warring. Some posters get banned and others don't. It seemed completely random and arbitrary.
100%~ one of the main reasons i loved gaf back in the day was the speculation thread, its was a war zone in there but fun with alot of giggles

it's nice to have a laugh, i want people to make fun of each other, have some banter, and don't take it too far with insults.

It's like a good night out.

The truth is, for right or wrong, when that thread died, most of gaf died for me as well.

Last edited:

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
A PC is not a console, as the hardware in a PC is subjective. A PC can be both inferior and superior from a hardware perspective. MY PC is definitely inferior to my PS5. So PC has both lost and won the war simultaneously. Either that or they should just be watching from the sidelines. Maybe take a few pot shots at stragglers like Crossfire X and Babylon's Fall as they limp on by.
Is this superior to a PS5 or Series X, yes or no?

Q7bQKpS_d.webp

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
With the shit Xbox fans are pulling with games like Horizon, GT7, God of War Ragnarok and TLoU Part I, they better pray that shit like Redfall and Starfall overdeliver and that we don't end up with another Halo Infinite situation on our hand. There will be no mercy this time.

If their 2023 lineup end up bombing again and they start with "wait for E3, wait for Avowed and Hellblade in 2024"... oh boy. What was shown has already looked like trash so odds are the cycle will repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.