The Big Console War Thread [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Is this superior to a PS5 or Series X, yes or no?

Q7bQKpS_d.webp
What is the price to performance?
What is the price for frame?

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
Is this superior to a PS5 or Series X, yes or no?

Q7bQKpS_d.webp
Yes YOUR PC maybe, but we are talking PC as a contingent, which is both more powerful and less powerful, depending on who you ask and what PC spec they have. But most importantly, is not a console, so can't win a console war.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Yes YOUR PC maybe, but we are talking PC as a contingent, which is both more powerful and less powerful, depending on who you ask and what PC spec they have. But most importantly, is not a console, so can't win a console war.
You're talking PC as a contingent whereas I am not. I'm speaking in raw capability given what is available.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The price is everything

Is a gtx 1650 superior to a RTX 3090?.
Yes or no?

Is a GTX 1050 cheaper to a RTX 3090?
Yes or no?

Price correlates to hardware superiority.
It does not in any capacity whatsoever. Superiority is a metric of performative capability, not value. You're talking out of your ass about something completely different than I am.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
With the shit Xbox fans are pulling with games like Horizon, GT7, God of War Ragnarok and TLoU Part I, they better pray that shit like Redfall and Starfall overdeliver and that we don't end up with another Halo Infinite situation on our hand. There will be no mercy this time.

If their 2023 lineup end up bombing again and they start with "wait for E3, wait for Avowed and Hellblade in 2024"... oh boy. What was shown has already looked like trash so odds are the cycle will repeat itself.
They don't realize that they're inadvertently putting more pressure on Xbox studios when they nitpick PlayStation games

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It does not in any capacity whatsoever. Superiority is a metric of performative capability, not value. You're talking out of your ass about something completely different than I

Go check up your graphics card on a review site thanks, go look at what score it gives it, i bet it's not a 10 even though its probably one of the fastest cards on the planet.

Why? because there are many factors determining it,

You're being extremely narrowed-minded in your approach.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
It does not in any capacity whatsoever. Superiority is a metric of performative capability, not value. You're talking out of your ass about something completely different than I am.
Well.
Let's say you have 500 USD.

You build a 500 USD PC rig.

You buy a 500 USD rig.

Which one is superior?

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
You didn't have any plot to begin with.

Mr. Cost is irrelevant to hardware superiority

😆 😆 😆 😆
No there is definitely a plot that you have attempted to twist because you don't have an actual argument and can't answer simple questions that a child could.

Value proposition has absolutely nothing to do with whether one piece of technology is more powerful than another. It's unbelievable how obtuse you are being.

Status
Not open for further replies.