The Big Console War Thread [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
I feel like I already played those games on PS4.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Finally somebody from the Xbox camp admitting that he isn't interested neither in new games, nor in old games.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
No there is definitely a plot that you have attempted to twist because you don't have an actual argument and can't answer simple questions that a child could.

Value proposition has absolutely nothing to do with whether one piece of technology is more powerful than another. It's unbelievable how obtuse you are being.
You don't live in reality buddy, your position can not be applied to real-life economics.

Which one is superior
The switch or the PS5?

Which one cost more?

In your fuck up reality a scenario in which the switch cost more that the PS5 would exists.

If you want to compare PC and a Console you need to take into account the price point.

What gives you the superior hardware based in it's cost?.

And as I said in the beginning; comparing PC and consoles is dumb in the first place.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
You don't live in reality buddy, your position can not be applied to real-life economics.

Which one is superior
The switch or the PS5?

Which one cost more?

In your fuck up reality a scenario in which the switch cost more that the PS5 would exists.

If you want to compare PC and a Console you need to take into account the price point.

What gives you the superior hardware based in it's cost?.

And as I said in the beginning; comparing PC and consoles is dumb in the first place.
This has nothing to do with economics or price or anything related to value, that's your problem. You're dragging in a bunch of nonsense which has nothing to do with the premise. Try to understand that.

You're attempting to manipulate the argument, and you're failing horribly.

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
This has nothing to do with economics or price or anything related to value, that's your problem. You're dragging in a bunch of nonsense which has nothing to do with the premise. Try to understand that.

The problem is that PC has nothing to do with the premise of this thread. You do not have a horse in this race!

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

There is not an argument on your part.

But let's st play by your rules.

If you have a PC that barely can run X game and a console is able to run the same X game at max setting at 60 FPS.

Which one is superior?

The console, right?

Reactions: Cragarmi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

This is a console thread, only superior hardware and software is allowed in here, can you take your trolling to the Pc thread thanks.

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

@VFX_Veteran is gonna shit himself when he see's this post haha

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The problem is that PC has nothing to do with the premise of this thread. You do not have a horse in this race!
Be that as it may, I still have a faster horse. I'm not interested in exclusionary BS, we're just as involved in this crap as you guys are.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Gee, I wonder how this topic is going to go. lol

It's more about having fun... it's not meant to be taken seriously.

More about sharing memes and having a friendly back and forth.

If anyone goes too wild, let me know. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.