The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Spider-man 2 was amazing, finished everything in the map. If you mean a black character is woke, then I don't have a problem. But MJ's ship-like jawline is another story.

oh, its nice to see that the backpedaling torwards succeful games is a global thing for the grifters, since its ruins their narrative, I already listed a few things on another thread that your friend @All Might quickly ran away after I posted the list: the white character being replaced by a black character, inclusion of disabled people, black cat is now lesbian, pronouns, pride flags, side quests about minorities and being a cupid for a gay couple, there is so much stuff that the grifters hate in this one, even a jawline apparently?? this one is new for me

still 11M copies sold and growing tho, and like I said, it wont stop, and next year I'm going to be getting Ghost of Yotei day one as the grifters cope

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke and Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
oh, its nice to see that the backpedaling torwards succeful games is a global thing for the grifters, since its ruins their narrative, I already listed a few things on another thread that your friend @All Might quickly ran away after I posted the list: the white character being replaced by a black character, inclusion of disabled people, black cat is now lesbian, pronouns, pride flags, side quests about minorities and being a cupid for a gay couple, there is so much stuff that the grifters hate in this one, even a jawline apparently?? this one is new for me

still 11M copies sold and growing tho, and like I said, it wont stop, and next year I'm going to be getting Ghost of Yotei day one as the grifters cope

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

And what am I grifting? Also most of that garbage got removed to avoid ban in our market like TLOU2:

spider-man-2-cleared-for-release-in-middle-east-v0-yw5v4h5h3mpb1.jpg

so-does-this-mean-i-got-a-middle-east-copy-of-the-game-i-v0-jmxwmdiv1c0c1.jpeg

95b6ie.jpg

Last edited:
  • fire
  • haha
Reactions: ToTTenTranz and Ico

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
And what am I grifting? Also most of that garbage got removed to avoid ban in our market like TLOU2:

thats all you got after the laughing reaction? consider yourself lucky that your country gets censured versions, most grifters will keep crying and suffering for their entire boring life, it doesn't negate the fact that the game is one of the biggest success of this generation and its responsible for sony's strategy keeping the same, like Ghost of Yotei, it's success in every giant market renders most of the anti-dei arguments useless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
thats all you got after the laughing reaction? consider yourself lucky that your country gets censured versions, most grifters will keep crying and suffering for their entire boring life, it doesn't negate the fact that the game is one of the biggest success of this generation and its responsible for sony's strategy keeping the same, like Ghost of Yotei, it's success in every giant market renders most of the anti-dei arguments useless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spider-man 2 is amazing, has some shit, yes. Keeping shit subtle is key. Also to me I'm not buying Stellar Blade because I don't like playing as a slut, same with Neir, and would take Ellie or Aloy much better despite being lesbians. I personally don't care much about lesbians anyway, they're still fuckable. 🤣

Overall, nearly all content from Western and Eastern pubs/studios would have something that I don't like/agree with, same with movies/series etc. And I don't like neither extreme from either side. Both extremes break my gaming immersion. Same way I hate GTA V for it's filthy, cheap, cringe story and also it has garbage gameplay. I'm really not that much excited about GTA 6, might be great, might be shit to my taste as well.

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I personally don't care much about lesbians anyway, they're still fuckable. 🤣

Awkward The Office GIF

and you still have the courage to go around this thread calling people idiots and talking about degeneracy, jesus

Overall, nearly all content from Western and Eastern pubs/studios would have something that I don't like/agree with, same with movies/series etc. And I don't like neither extreme from either side. Both extremes break my gaming immersion. Same way I hate GTA V for it's filthy, cheap, cringe story and also it has garbage gameplay. I'm really not that much excited about GTA 6, might be great, might be shit to my taste as well.

honestly once you understand that every media will have something that you dont like or agree you can feel how better your hobbies can be, I personally am super pro-workers, I know how shitty some korean and chinese devs treat their developers, but I know that its better to just dont buy than stay on forums all day making fights agaisnt stellar blade or wukong, to me the wukong guy can be in the same level of asshole-ness that the right wings see the actress of GoY, but anyways, I wont lose my sleep or time engaging in war and letting the dude take my peace

• thinking_hard
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke and Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Awkward The Office GIF

and you still have the courage to go around this thread calling people idiots and talking about degeneracy, jesus

honestly once you understand that every media will have something that you dont like or agree you can feel how better your hobbies can be, I personally am super pro-workers, I know how shitty some korean and chinese devs treat their developers, but I know that its better to just dont buy than stay on forums all day making fights agaisnt stellar blade or wukong, to me the wukong guy can be in the same level of asshole-ness that the right wings see the actress of GoY, but anyways, I wont lose my sleep or time engaging in war and letting the dude take my peace

By they way I don't commit adultery/fornication just to sit the record straight. Married clean. Was joking.

The character I play with I always prefer a male protagonist. I skip some games that have shit female protagonists and are ok/average to my taste. Aloy might be a boring character but she's dressed according to the lore, which is important. Same with Ellie. Over-sexualized female protagonists just drive me off. I don't remember playing a game with such protagonists. Have Nier on my PS+ catalogue but didn't bother download it.

Played Life is Strange, the 1st game, and really liked the game. Have the 2nd one on my PS+ catalogue but didn't bother to play it as it's seems like a drag. 1st one had a great story overall. You can laugh here.

But when talking about best game ever? GOW:R then GOW 2018. MGS triology is also legendary. GoT my 3rd best game ever, then comes Uncharted 4 then TLOU2 despite the story was a bit of a mixed bag but the production value is off the roof.

How? I use a US account and get credit from CDKeys. Even though GTA V is banned here as well you can still find it, although there is a shop closure and 1000 OMR fine ($2,600) for selling it.

Overall, outside Astrobot, SpongeBob, and Pow Patrol, I bought a switch for my daughter because PS5/XBX/PC aren't family-friendly.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Also to me I'm not buying Stellar Blade because I don't like playing as a slut, same with Neir, and would take Ellie or Aloy much better despite being lesbians. I personally don't care much about lesbians anyway, they're still fuckable.

Wait...you'll fuck a lesbian but don't like playing as a slut? lol

You do realize the shit is fictional, fake, not real right? Playing as Eve or Ellie is playing a character in a video game and isn't reality.

You should want to play games if 1) they're your genre/type of game and if so, 2) they're great games which Nier Automata and Stellar Blade definitely are.

Seriously, some of you are out of your mind with all of this bullshit. SMH.

• Cerny
Reactions: Ico and Bo_Hazem

All Might

10 Jul 2024
I just don't have time for your feeble arguments.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Wait...you'll fuck a lesbian but don't like playing as a slut? lol

You do realize the shit is fictional, fake, not real right? Playing as Eve or Ellie is playing a character in a video game and isn't reality.

You should want to play games if 1) they're your genre/type of game and if so, 2) they're great games which Nier Automata and Stellar Blade definitely are.

Seriously, some of you are out of your mind with all of this bullshit. SMH.

Eve is the optimal female body / beauty. When I play games, I 99% play as a strong man. If not, at least a female that is dressed decently and according to the lore. That's just me.

You Do You GIF

Reactions: peter42O

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Spider-man 2 is amazing, has some shit, yes. Keeping shit subtle is key. Also to me I'm not buying Stellar Blade because I don't like playing as a slut, same with Neir, and would take Ellie or Aloy much better despite being lesbians. I personally don't care much about lesbians anyway, they're still fuckable. 🤣

GXbJZcpXUAEPett.jpg

• haha

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
well the last couple of pages were a wild ride but people thinking sony games will sell the same or more than it did in the ps4 gen are in for a rude awakening. All the sequels released during ps5 have been worse and have been bait and switch . Anyways the series of flops will start from oct 4th onwards and might as well continue well into the next year lol. The horizon ccu threads will be pure gold 🤭

• they're_right_you_know

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Maybe we have manners and don't accept filth and degeneracy? Like championing fucking whores as if that's something to be proud of? Maybe we're just normal, married people with a moral compass? Would that be something you'll be proud of if your father lived that lifestyle? Assuming you know who he is to begin with.

I personally don't care much about lesbians anyway, they're still fuckable. 🤣
Laughably hypocritical. Saying I'm the close minded one as you preach you're own culture as it's some moral high ground, in a whole ass thread where you are also insisting a woman lead is toxic DEI.

• haha

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Laughably hypocritical. Saying I'm the close minded one as you preach you're own culture as it's some moral high ground, in a whole ass thread where you are also insisting a woman lead is toxic DEI.
Are you deliberately stupid or genuinely stupid? It’s the intent behind the choices made, not the choice itself. Sex or race or how fat or skinny the character is irrelevant if it’s a creative decision vs an ideological one. I suspect you are just not mature enough to understand any of this beyond grade school levels of complexity.

• they're_right_you_know

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Are you deliberately stupid or genuinely stupid? It’s the intent behind the choices made, not the choice itself. Sex or race or how fat or skinny the character is irrelevant if it’s a creative decision vs an ideological one. I suspect you are just not mature enough to understand any of this beyond grade school levels of complexity.
Says the person in the thread complaining about actual creative decisions. I'm grade school, that makes you a fetus (that was likely better off aborted)

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Says the person in the thread complaining about actual creative decisions. I'm grade school, that makes you a fetus (that was likely better off aborted)

i like how they keep talking about evil intentions to mask their own bias, if wasnt for them digging and stalking the acctress no one would even know what the woman opinions are, they will gang attack her that she has opinions and got a job and then go on the industry tab talk about how they hate that godot blocked people bc of opinions, cant understand those people lol

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
i like how they keep talking about evil intentions to mask their own bias, if wasnt for them digging and stalking the acctress no one would even know what the woman opinions are, they will gang attack her that she has opinions and got a job and then go on the industry tab talk about how they hate that godot blocked people bc of opinions, cant understand those people lol
"evil intentions" aka non white men/women getting star roles. quite literally scared of the boogeyman type behavior. it's honestly quite fascinating. Nothing will get them to see that they are doing nothing but projecting their own insecurity, and making discussion worse for people who actually like to have it in nuanced fashion.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I am beginning to see and understand why SOME members here were banned / exiled from other forums, just absolutely ridiculous and ignorant

Oh you really believe Neogaf is pro-woke? LOL. If you're wondering, I was only banned because of the Palestine-Israel war thread, the rest mostly due to pure console wars with a massive bias towards banning Sony fans.

If anything, NeoGAF seems to be extremely against woke and won't tolerate you guys like IE, which is a good middle ground between extreme right in NeoGAF and extreme left/woke in Resetera.

Well, I just can't take lesbians seriously nor care much about them.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
If anything, NeoGAF seems to be extremely against woke and won't tolerate you guys like IE, which is a good middle ground between extreme right in NeoGAF and extreme left/woke in Resetera.
It's why I came here and needless to say I've been disappointed 😭 but hey nothings perfect.