The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Amazing comment on youtube:

Sucker Punch hired a radical activist to play the protagonist, devs over at Sucker Punch got pronouns in their bios and look like activist themselves.Don't be fooled by your attachment to the first game, look what Naughty Dog did with The Last of Us 2 and Insomniac with Spider Man 2, being naive or giving activist studios the benegit of the doubt is how we keep getting propagandist slop, and Ghost of Yotei will be no different.

That woman's a braindead grifter. Her video title is clickbait. Stop posting morons like this. They're no better than the radical leftists and their BS.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Im not spoiling for a huge argument or anything, but this whole condense to one thead mindset still... bothers me. Let me get paid and run a social experiment. Let me IE Extra a few banned people. Confine all Sony Doom and DEI news and discussion togehter to a specific subforum, and see if this sparks other discussion normally. But disable the report button for that subforum, and let people collapse it away or put it on ignore all threads?

Because I think this is just the intersection of business harm and influence/in-touchness discussion reaches, when news of business blunders happen. Either side Wil be upset? Is this the crux of the (gaming) culture war I half pay attention to?

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I still also think structured team debate threads might be fun? Vote on the weekend debate, have group messages to collate source material to backup points and counter arguments? Is it something that Jaffe or any other industry players we have here can either provide knowledge towards a side, or be an impartial moderator for? Can't promise I'd be the best debator but someone could refine my ramblings into a better presented point/as a factor into overall side lol.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
No, I was anti-woke but now I think you guys are going on a rampage on the opposite direction. Fighting invisible enemies. Calm down.

You know that Grummz bitch is always targetting Sony and their games, it gets tiring. He's not your messiah.

Lol I have so many posts here people know my stance. I'm not an advocate lmao 🤣

Tbh? Both sides are fucking tools. They're all the same and only try to push their agenda. This Grummz guy is just as annoying as that Dei chick from Ghost of Yotei.