The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
These ads never appeared for me before. I only had ads on our Explore tab at the time. And never was the resolution this bad.

Maybe there is a bug in the system. It's even telling people that own these games on disc, to download the game now on PS Plus when they hover over the icon.

News feed always been there since launch. It’s up to the developers to use it.

Not a lot of games use it that’s why you didn’t notice.

By the time it got used more activity cards became the standard on the UI with resume activity art backgrounds. Even when not in use the game art will show.

Now that Sony has removed activities being the standard, news feed are now on home screen.

I agree it can be a bug in regards with it showing too much with a lot of games. But like I said it wasn’t used a lot before. So maybe it’s a natural progression.

Just bring back activity cards on the home screen.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
News feed always been there since launch. It’s up to the developers to use it.

Not a lot of games use it that’s why you didn’t notice.

By the time it got used more activity cards became the standard on the UI with resume activity art backgrounds. Even when not in use the game art will show.

Now that Sony has removed activities being the standard, news feed are now on home screen.

I agree it can be a bug in regards with it showing too much with a lot of games. But like I said it wasn’t used a lot before. So maybe it’s a natural progression.

Just bring back activity cards on the home screen.
I just want a main page that shows the background I want, no ads, no news, folders and game icons. Clean and mean.

Reactions: On Demand

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I dont know why people are complaining about people complaining about the DEI, I thought they were a fringe minority who can be ignored, Either they are a fringe minority or they are such a "minority" that them not buying results in flops - which is it?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I dont know why people are complaining about people complaining about the DEI, I thought they were a fringe minority who can be ignored, Either they are a fringe minority or they are such a "minority" that them not buying results in flops - which is it?
They are not a minority here 😬

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Maybe you are an idiot and can't comprehend all what has been shown thus far? It is a possibility, right?
Sure, I am an idiot for thinking playing a woman is completely normal :ROFLMAO:

You losers would've threw tantrums over Kill Bill or Alien 2 back in the day. You guys are nothing but weak, insecure men.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

You losers would've threw tantrums over Kill Bill or Alien 2 back in the day. You guys are nothing but weak, insecure men.
Get a load of this soy boy fellas. They won’t fuck you just because you’re femme. 😂

• fire

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Get a load of this soy boy fellas. They won’t fuck you just because you’re femme. 😂
You assuming I don't have a problem with this to impress women shows how much of a dumbass you are. Weakling.

Before I was engaged, I probably fucked bitches you can only sit around in your chud corner dream about and wank to ;)

• haha

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
You guys are too caught up in this DEI stuff. If the game looks good who cares what gender the protagonist is

You guys seen that "woke content detector" list on Steam? See how many masterpieces you would have to skip over because of "woke" reasons. It's not worth it. It doesn't matter.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You guys are too caught up in this DEI stuff. If the game looks good who cares what gender the protagonist is

You guys seen that "woke content detector" list on Steam? See how many masterpieces you would have to skip over because of "woke" reasons. It's not worth it. It doesn't matter.
I wish it was this simple, believe me lol. GoY will be fantastic, that im 100% sure of.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

You assuming I don't have a problem with this to impress women shows how much of a dumbass you are. Weakling.

Before I was engaged, I probably fucked bitches you can only sit around in your chud corner dream about and wank to ;)

Maybe we have manners and don't accept filth and degeneracy? Like championing fucking whores as if that's something to be proud of? Maybe we're just normal, married people with a moral compass? Would that be something you'll be proud of if your father lived that lifestyle? Assuming you know who he is to begin with.

I'm a tribal man from the tribe of Al Shanfari, descendant from Al Kathiri tribe. We have our bloodline tracked back all the way to prophet Noah (PBUH). Maybe I don't wanna stain thousands of relatives in my very region by my degenerate acts?

Games like GoT and others that seek pride and honor in general resonate well with our mentality. Maybe you thought the world ends at the borders of your neighborhood.

0fb5a8bcba6cb99b0b400a59e46fc67f5aa2e2ea.gif

Last edited:

All Might

10 Jul 2024
Maybe we have manners and don't accept filth and degeneracy? Like championing fucking whores as if that's something to be proud of? Maybe we're just normal, married people with a moral compass? Would that be something you'll be proud of if your father lived that lifestyle? Assuming you know who he is to begin with.
They don't have any self respect, let alone respect for others. Heathens. This is all lack of love and having a proper belt wearing dad and a mom that's there for them, no matter what. Let's not even get started on them not realising that people of different genres are completely different, and that its ok for a woman to stay home as the man provides. That's why middle east nations (the developed ones) have outstanding economies full of riches and none of this degeneracy.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
They don't have any self respect, let alone respect for others. Heathens. This is all lack of love and having a proper belt wearing dad and a mom that's there for them, no matter what. Let's not even get started on them not realising that people of different genres are completely different, and that its ok for a woman to stay home as the man provides. That's why middle east nations (the developed ones) have outstanding economies full of riches and none of this degeneracy.

You can find degenerates everywhere and in every country. It becomes a massive problem when it's not shunned by the society, even worse when celebrated. Being enforced by law like pronounces in Canada is taking it to the next level.

Reactions: All Might

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I wish it was this simple, believe me lol. GoY will be fantastic, that im 100% sure of.

it will be brother, sony wont listen to virginity warriors, they are a business and they dont really care that some people out there are actually afraid of woman or black people, like, imagine being in a society that is super positive torwards white men and yet you manage to get your ass beaten into being insecure of games?? to help society sony should keep pumping those games like spider-man 2 who was the woker from this generation and sold 11M copies, so it strenghts the youth into not being snowflakes that cant even engage with fictional media bc of characters gender, skin color or what people do on their personal life \o/

there is no space for manchilds and crying in gaming, and its only going to get worse for them

the office fist bump GIF

• haha
  • Heart
Reactions: voke and Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
it will be brother, sony wont listen to virginity warriors, they are a business and they dont really care that some people out there are actually afraid of woman or black people, like, imagine being in a society that is super positive torwards white men and yet you manage to get your ass beaten into being insecure of games?? to help society sony should keep pumping those games like spider-man 2 who was the woker from this generation and sold 11M copies, so it strenghts the youth into not being snowflakes that cant even engage with fictional media bc of characters gender, skin color or what people do on their personal life \o/

there is no space for manchilds and crying in gaming, and its only going to get worse for them

the office fist bump GIF

mqdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

sddefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
sorry for ruining your fantasies, it might be a personal issue of yourself with these things, but the real world dont care, and sony keeping its plans for ghost of yotei proves that ;)

MSM2_Story_Duo_16x9_4k_GL.png

baldur-s-gate-3-08010404116542.png

Spider-man 2 was amazing, finished everything in the map. If you mean a black character is woke, then I don't have a problem. Also Miles Morales has been their since ages in the books/movies. But MJ's ship-like jawline is another story.

• haha
Reactions: ToTTenTranz and Ico