Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Me right now looking at the my prediction in Discord that goes down.
I think I missed it for well very few days.

BTW it was obvious this announce was planned for June 30.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let me ask you... when was Sony weak? :cool:
i am not interested in FACTS, feelings are what is important.

Get with the program schofield

prison break GIF

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Great news, finally we got the date and something else!

Seems they decided to avoid the "Starfield date". The cg trailer and the unboxing are cool. Nice to see there an actor (he's so badass) and a dev making the unboxing. Sadly they didn't include the game disc on these collections.

I assume they'll show more gameplay either the day they'll open preorders (next week) or in EVO (next month).

In the mythology Loki has several sons with the black girl we saw in the previous trailer, Angrboða: Fenrir (wolf), Hel (ruler of the underworld of the same name, basically the hell) and the (time traveller) giant serpent we saw in the game. In the mythology Loki gets fucked by a horse (Loki can shapesifts into a mare, in addition to a fly, a woman or a salmon) and has another son: an eight legged horse.

They are making the very own version of the mythology, with only small links. The mythology is pretty chaotical because comes from different stories that don't match each other and in some ways is also open to interpretations.
You gotta let Starfield walk that walk of shame unimpeded, so they got their own launch for themselves now :cool:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Finally some different weapons! It looks like we'll be able to wield the hammer, and the old school blades again. I just need a sword like in GoW 3 PS4 and I'll be set.
GoW early to mid game.
"It is cool to have different weapons... the Axe is cool and great to play"

GoW mid to end game.
"Blades of Chaos... fuck... how I played the game without it until... that fucking Axe is useless"

That was my reason.

The Axe is slow, boring and to nothing to me.
Blades of Chaos is the best weapon Kratos ever used... it is fast, visceral, fucking massive killer weapon a God like Kratos should use.
Only shifted to Axe to use Rune because the Cooldown on Blades of Chaos runes lol

The moment you play with Blades of Chaos you will understand why no other weapon have any utility in this game... it elevates the gameplay combat to God levels.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Yeap... seems like they have several plans to announce the date and got screwed.

First... September release changed due window opened by Startfield delay.
Second... November release announced delayed for a week due unknown reasons.
Third... the post today.

Imagine how the crowd face "it means the game will be delayed to 2023" when they were even ready for a September release lol

Status
Not open for further replies.