I got scared xD
Freak Out Reaction GIF by CBS

Reactions: AniWeeb and Yurinka

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I got scared, it would have caused chaos to be released and sold out in a few minutes before most people would have noticed it xD
Sure, it will sell a lot and the collector editions will be sold out super quickly.
In my case, I only ask them for a physical edition with only the game on a disk and a steelbook.

Steelbook is a necessity.

Reactions: Yurinka

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
September : The Last Of Us part 1 Remake
October : A Plague Tale Requiem
November : God Of War Ragnarök
December : The Callisto Protocol
January : Dead Space Remake

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not wanting to get political (or want to discuss the merits of either side) but I'd day it got delayed over the Roe v Wade issue in the States, and not the insider leaks. Sony have history as they previously delayed a presentation a week as it fell on the funeral date of George Floyd. In my mind, I think it's the same tactic as it allows Sony more space in news media where it could get lost in the void otherwise.
Your having my baby weather you like it or not, get back in the house NOW

24 Jun 2022
Dat date doe 🤔😅

September : The Last Of Us part 1 Remake
October : A Plague Tale Requiem
November : God Of War Ragnarök
December : The Callisto Protocol
January : Dead Space Remake

Yeah, noticed Forspoken's been delayed. Maybe possible SE and Sony were discussing behind-the-scenes which of the two games to push back so as not to compete with each other?

I know that might sound dumb in a way, but considering their business partnership, Sony might not've wanted to blow out Forespoken with Ragnarok, maybe could've affected SE's fiscal results. At the same time, SE do have another Valkyrie game coming this year and Star Ocean too IIRC, and Forespoken will probably still release within their FY if it ends in March.

Probably just overthinking it.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
You really think so it will be Game of the year 2022? Elden Ring will be hard to top. It will be a close call between the two…

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
TubzGaming

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
You really think so it will be Game of the year 2022? Elden Ring will be hard to top. It will be a close call between the two…
I don't know what will win this year hard to tell, Plus i have a feeling GOWR will score lower then GOW if its like HZD / HZFW

Reactions: AniWeeb

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If you go by quality, I'm sure GOWR trumps Elden Ring any day of the week.

If you go by fake hype on Metacritic and absolutely undeserved scores, Elden Ring wins.

My bet is that GOWR will barely break 90 on Metacritic, if so. It will have all those beautiful magazines where the reviewer played 30 seconds, zero trophies, and award it a 6/10.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

It'll be close for sure.

But they are very different games and people will love them both for different reasons.

<3

But the PlayStation fan inside me is hoping for GOW.

In the end we all win.

• fire
Reactions: Eternal_Wings
Status
Not open for further replies.