Fenrir

Assassin's Creed
1657121197-1.jpg

vs

from GOW Ragnarök
image_god_of_war_ragnarok-44514-4831_0004.jpg

ubisoft
full.png

The ubisoft one looks better just because he looks more otherwordly.

24 Jun 2022
alright, my last post was uncalled for. Just promise me stuff like this:

Screen-Shot-2022-07-06-at-9-45-20.png

Is a bannable offense on this forum. Holy hell, these people are sooooo pathetic. :LOL: like clockwork.

There's been some pretty weird obsession with certain people hoping and praying for a second platform holder to be exactly the first platform holder to go all-in on PC (but for some reason, NOT hold the third platform holder to the same standards when the business model of the second platform holder has more in common with the third platform holder than the first platform holder), and they'll do stuff like this just to be cheeky about it, knowing what they're doing.

It's basically port-begging, but they're using conflation to intentionally push a certain narrative just because another platform holder does Day 1 for PC releases, not realizing the actual circumstances that led to that decision or how it doesn't necessarily affect their corporate bottom line with perceptible negative impact the way it would the other platform holders, given the platform holder who does Day 1 for all of their 1P releases on PC can absorb any revenue losses on the console side with all the money they generate from their other enterprise and business software product divisions (more or less).

No problem with PC for me, it's a great platform for gaming. But so is PlayStation. Dunno why people can't just go where the games they want to play are, instead of port-begging like elitist warriors. Pretty sure most people can afford multiple gaming devices these days, damn 🤣

• brain
Reactions: TubzGaming

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
No problem with PC for me, it's a great platform for gaming. But so is PlayStation. Dunno why people can't just go where the games they want to play are, instead of port-begging like elitist warriors. Pretty sure most people can afford multiple gaming devices these days, damn 🤣

I'd argue consoles are, depending on the genre, better gaming platforms than PCs, simply due to convenience. Not all of us have PCs in the living room, and consoles are affordable enough for a lot of people to enjoy living room gaming.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I don't know what will win this year hard to tell, Plus i have a feeling GOWR will score lower then GOW if its like HZD / HZFW

A mainline God of War game has never scored under a 90 and I doubt this will be the one to break the streak. Also metacritic scores don't matter for the keighly awards since it won over RDR2.

I still believe Elden ring will win just because it will please the most amount of people which is what the game awards is about. The thing to note is that even if GOWR loses the Keighlys it will put up a tough fight in all the other GOTY awards and stop Elden Ring from just sweeping the entire award season.

I expect their overall GOTY's awards to be pretty close

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'd argue consoles are, depending on the genre, better gaming platforms than PCs, simply due to convenience. Not all of us have PCs in the living room, and consoles are affordable enough for a lot of people to enjoy living room gaming.
Agree, nothing beats the convenience of a comfortable couch, especially if you have a butt like @kyliethicc

fat honey boo boo GIF

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
There's been some pretty weird obsession with certain people hoping and praying for a second platform holder to be exactly the first platform holder to go all-in on PC (but for some reason, NOT hold the third platform holder to the same standards when the business model of the second platform holder has more in common with the third platform holder than the first platform holder), and they'll do stuff like this just to be cheeky about it, knowing what they're doing.

It's basically port-begging, but they're using conflation to intentionally push a certain narrative just because another platform holder does Day 1 for PC releases, not realizing the actual circumstances that led to that decision or how it doesn't necessarily affect their corporate bottom line with perceptible negative impact the way it would the other platform holders, given the platform holder who does Day 1 for all of their 1P releases on PC can absorb any revenue losses on the console side with all the money they generate from their other enterprise and business software product divisions (more or less).

Who's begging lol? These releases are a certainly. I'm not asking for the game, I'm telling you where I'm going to buy it.

Reactions: Bryank75

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
That's fine. Don't want this taking over the thread.

No further responses on this please.
Hey man you guys can do whatever you want I made one post and your little band of gremlins started having panic attacks. It's not my place to control the reactions of other people due to their insecurities. You don't want this to turn into another Gaf then get them in line.

PC is a part of PlayStation now. Instead of starting fights with everyone who wants to buy Sony's games there how about they say hey thanks for supporting Sony.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hey man you guys can do whatever you want I made one post and your little band of gremlins started having panic attacks. It's not my place to control the reactions of other people due to their insecurities. You don't want this to turn into another Gaf then get them in line.

PC is a part of PlayStation now. Instead of starting fights with everyone who wants to buy Sony's games there how about they say hey thanks for supporting Sony.

That's fine, if you are getting too many people coming at you, let me know. It's all good. Your welcome here....

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Sorry @DynamiteCop, i was only having a laugh.

• thisistheway
Status
Not open for further replies.