The GoWR, TLOU2, and GoT, megathread! The soup of PS 1st Party goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I replayed it this year on ps5 and liked it even more than on release date. I even totally understood the combat this time and the game was fine on default difficulty. Originally I had to lower to easy in 2018. strange.
edit: Everyone is posting characters but the brute architecture is so good in this game ! The game is not as screenshotable as expected but I still got some
OMbkoZp.jpg

3qwNdqH.jpg

xqxyhjW.jpg

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That is not the case with the info from Jaffe and developers. It was going to be delayed, but were talking to Square Enix about moving Forspoken which they publicly said that the delay was not for more polish. It was a delay they agreed on through their partners aka Sony. Sony didn't want Forspoken impact God of war, nor did they want God of war to impact Forspoken which to me is the ladder.
That can be true.
It just the times match… GoW was delayed to Q3 around Starfield being delayed.

Plus Sony has a history of avoid holiday launches in favor of Q1 launches.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That can be true.
It just the times match… GoW was delayed to Q3 around Starfield being delayed.

Plus Sony has a history of avoid holiday launches in favor of Q1 launches.

True but now after the positive results from Sifu I think now they know spreading titles across a whole year is the best approach. 2021 they had first half covered, but then nothing for fall of 2021 but Kena. After April they had basically nothing.

Now they start off 2023 with Forspoken, followed by something in February, March is RE4 and MLB: the show. DLC updates for GT7, and possible other titles. Street fighter beta's in summer. FF 16 early fall. And somwhere in all that Spiderman 2.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Yes, 2022 saved, this will give me plenty of time to enjoy so much of this game and then dive head first into Resident Evil 4 Remake early next year!

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
Status
Not open for further replies.