The Last of Us 2 Review Thread & |OT| We Could Have Killed You" – "Maybe You Should Have" |UP| New patch out. .

What do you think TLOU2 Remaster will score?

• Total voters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
How can?

PLAY! Zine
The Last of Us Part II Remastered Critic Review
The Last of Us Part II Remastered is not a remaster at all. At best it has some new features that should have been free. No Return roguelike game mode is lackluster and there is no point in playing it. TLOU combat was complementing the story, and it did so very well – unlike No Return which is basically hide and seek with extra steps. For a layman, the graphic improvements are unnoticeable, especially if you haven’t played it in a while, and there are a bunch of new bugs that were previously absent (falling through the ground, missing limbs on character models, etc). The lost chapters are neat to get some dev insight, but are almost unplayable, as they are mostly alpha. This should have been a free DLC for the fans and not a quick money grab. Naughty Dog, take a note from Santa Monica Studios.

• Peachy
Reactions: Gamernyc78

ElCapitano

11 Mar 2023
How can?

PLAY! Zine
The Last of Us Part II Remastered is not a remaster at all. At best it has some new features that should have been free. No Return roguelike game mode is lackluster and there is no point in playing it. TLOU combat was complementing the story, and it did so very well – unlike No Return which is basically hide and seek with extra steps. For a layman, the graphic improvements are unnoticeable, especially if you haven’t played it in a while, and there are a bunch of new bugs that were previously absent (falling through the ground, missing limbs on character models, etc). The lost chapters are neat to get some dev insight, but are almost unplayable, as they are mostly alpha. This should have been a free DLC for the fans and not a quick money grab. Naughty Dog, take a note from Santa Monica Studios.

I feel like reviews should need to be read and accepted because this is something else......

TLOU2 with added content a 4/10. Nonsense

Reactions: ethomaz

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
How can?

PLAY! Zine
40 is crazy 😂😂 never heard of this publication in my life. Looks like they gave Sony good reviews in the past, GoW, Rift Apart, Uncharted, Dreams, Returnal are all 100. They must really hate TLOU2 😂 and wanted to see it fall below 90. That might be my boy @Box 🤣🤣🤣

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Tlou2 was only 30fps on PS4? Is that why it felt so sluggish? I'm sure the PS4 games MP was at 60fps.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
40 is crazy 😂😂 never heard of this publication in my life. Looks like they gave Sony good reviews in the past, GoW, Rift Apart, Uncharted, Dreams, Returnal are all 100. They must really hate TLOU2 😂 and wanted to see it fall below 90. That might be my boy @Box 🤣🤣🤣
Yeap they give Spider 2 a great score too... they don't see biased.
But they hate TLOU2 at heart :D

They probably have a enemy target poster in their room with Abby 🔥

I wonder if they will survive at the TV Show Season 2 :D

• haha
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeap they give Spider 2 a great score too... they don't see biased.
But they hate TLOU2 at heart :D

They probably have a enemy target poster in their room with Abby 🔥

I wonder if they will survive at the TV Show Season 2 :D
Well fuck them.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well I'm jilumoing in for a few. Also want ppls feedback after they play it so let us know your thoughts.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I played No Return times last night, and I seem to have lost my muscle memory. This has happened when I first started playing Valhalla. The game is top quality as expected, but I need to play more to get the hang of it.

• Shake
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nice to see Joel is there. Does it say what it takes to unlock Joel? Having completed the game in PS4 does unlock stuff?

I'll upgrade to the PS5 version later today after work with some PSN credit I got from PS Stars.
It doesn't say specifically but to unlock Joel for example you have to progress Tommy's challenges and before unlocking Tommy you have to progress Jesse so it's tht type of scenario.