The Last of Us PC port heavily criticised for poor performance

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Huh, funny it was done by ND themselves.
Now they have to put time and effort fixing and updating a port that will barely sell 1 million copies. Talking about hiring 3 or 4 more full time engineers.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
tloulol.png

:LOL:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Rushed port to try to match the show season end… the situation was bad that they had to delay and miss the season end and even after the delay releases something off.

Rushed works gone result in rushed product… they will eventually fix everything because quality at launch is too 90s or 2000s.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
PC gamers get what they deserve.

As much as it upsets Bryan and some others here, I think the PC port initiative from Sony is awesome, as it makes asshole PC gamers melt down like a bunch of retards every time a port comes out that runs best on PS5, bruising the fragile egos of the sperglords beyond their capacity to endure.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
PC gamers get what they deserve.

As much as it upsets Bryan and some others here, I think the PC port initiative from Sony is awesome, as it makes asshole PC gamers melt down like a bunch of retards every time a port comes out that runs best on PS5, bruising the fragile egos of the sperglords beyond their capacity to endure.
But but but why get a ps5 when I can wait and get ps5 games on my pc? 😂😂😂

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
But but but why get a ps5 when I can wait and get ps5 games on my pc? 😂😂😂
And honestly, who DOESN’T love endlessly troubleshooting Windows issues constantly in their leisure time when something inevitably goes wrong?

Why the fuck would I want to just turn on an appliance and be playing a game within seconds? That’s for plebeians! /PCHR mode