The Pokémon Company statement on Palworld, intend to investigate, take measures. |UP| Nintendo President makes statement, plan to take action.

24 Jun 2022
This may push ps to lock down dokev or light no fire as exclusives. Both games have a lot of potential and generated a lot of interest when they were announced.

I really hope they are doing something with DokeV. Still one of the best/most fun-looking next-gen game showings so far. The news that it wasn't an MMO (but rather single-player focused with some MP components optional, I'm guessing similar to games like Dark Souls) only made it better.

Doing co-development/co-funding of both DokeV and Light No Fire would be smart moves for SIE, in return for at least console exclusivity.

they have no case. Just like the ftc against MS with ABK. 🤭

Remember when you asked me to show receipts of your console warring?

Looks like you dropped a receipt right here in my lap. Thank you!

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
If Palworld dies then it’s the solely the fault of these Nintendo imbeciles. I can’t believe it that grown up adults did write Mails on mass to Nintendo, because they are insecure of a Indie catching monster game being better than Pokémon. Drones have a massive inferior complex. It’s not only Pokémon, every time a successful Japanese game is not on a Nintendo system, these Mfers keep hating on it until it later arrives on their preferred platform. Good example was YS, they were badmouthing it until it became later a good game on their preferred toy box. Most hypocritical fanbase out there. Really despise the Nintendo fandom nowadays.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I really hope they are doing something with DokeV. Still one of the best/most fun-looking next-gen game showings so far. The news that it wasn't an MMO (but rather single-player focused with some MP components optional, I'm guessing similar to games like Dark Souls) only made it better.

Doing co-development/co-funding of both DokeV and Light No Fire would be smart moves for SIE, in return for at least console exclusivity.

Remember when you asked me to show receipts of your console warring?

Looks like you dropped a receipt right here in my lap. Thank you!
That's not console warring.

J

Joey Ravn

Oh, well. Microsoft should buy the Palworld devs. That way, being on Xbox, nobody would touch them.

Much like the vast majority of Xbox's catalog.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I mean it is their hometurf, do these guys think they have a chancs?

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023

Crimson Desert isn't even out yet, so I don't expect DokeV to come anytime soon. Pearl Abyss is your typical Korean publisher/game dev, always say a game is coming out on X and end up releasing the game 2-3 years later than the initial projected release date :LOL: