The Switch version of LEGO Horizon will be distributed by Solutions 2 GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This place is officially worse than Resetera...didn't think that was possible but it is.

Trash like @Yurinka and @ethomaz are allowed to constantly lie 24/7 without any repercussion. And if you call the liars out for lying, it's seen as worse than actually lying 🤡 what a joke

And the worthless corporate slaves like @Plextorage @voke @Remember_Spinal @Ezekiel @Entropi and @Dick Jones are legitimately worse than the worst green rats on RE. They are so far up Sony's ass they make the RE Phil zealots look like normal people. Sad that this site was founded because "dooming" about Sony was frowned upon on other boards, but now if you say anything bad about Sony, you get a bunch of these braindead corporate slaves who get triggered by the slightest critique and chase you around to harass you on every thread.

And then there are the mouth breathing pricks that share a single braincell between them like @ToTTenTranz and @Vertigo who suffer from severe dunning kruger, typing essays with their awful takes as if anyone cares about their retarded opinions 🤣

I'm out @Sircaw @Bryank75 @Al Catone @TubzGaming delete my account please. Yall banned all the best posters and then relegated the few good ones left to a crappy doom thread that is still full of worthless corporate apologists who can't handle the truth.
Sad to see you go, @JAHGamer, but your wish is my command.

Have a good one.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah i'm the unhinged one...I destroyed you in a debate once and then you've been stalking me in threads for 6+ months begging for my attention 🤡

I'll stay if

mods unban

@satoru
@Nhomnhom
@Box
@KiryuRealty

and ban

@Yurinka
@ethomaz
@Vertigo
@Gediminas
@Plextorage
@voke
@Remember_Spinal
@Entropi
@ToTTenTranz
@Ezekiel

otherwise, i'm out, this site has become a dumpster fire.
You know what won't happen though I do think @Satoru should have never been banned. Just gotta ignore these folks..I gotta deal with a few of em as well, but it's a just a forum. Just ignore and say what you gotta and keep it moving it.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yeah i'm the unhinged one...I destroyed you in a debate once and then you've been stalking me in threads for 6+ months begging for my attention 🤡

I'll stay if

mods unban

@satoru
@Nhomnhom
@Box
@KiryuRealty

and ban

@Yurinka
@ethomaz
@Vertigo
@Gediminas
@Plextorage
@voke
@Remember_Spinal
@Entropi
@ToTTenTranz
@Ezekiel

otherwise, i'm out, this site has become a dumpster fire.

Yea that’s what you always claim. That you “destroyed” people in a debate… rofl. You are a clown and unhinged and only resort to ad-hominem bs.

But that’s okay… that post is the most important accomplishment of your life so far. I have had you blocked for ages so it’s funny knowing that you’re riding my dick.

You are a totally unhinged loser. Complete with a list of his enemies.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

• haha
Reactions: voke

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
star wars follow for follow GIF

Reactions: Gediminas and Danja

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
And the worthless corporate slaves like @Plextorage @voke @Remember_Spinal @Ezekiel @Entropi and @Dick Jones are legitimately worse than the worst green rats on RE

Really, man! Sorry i don't aggree with you that PS is in trouble and that no one cares for PS5 Pro. Btw. we have an opposite opinions and i don't have anything against you, so, therefore, you shouldn't asked for a ban

Reactions: Bryank75
Status
Not open for further replies.