Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Last edited:

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Let me explain it like this. How many people ran out to buy an Xbox after Hi-Fi Rush, Pentiment, Grounded and Sea of Thieves were released on PlayStation? None? Damn! Well surely Forza Horizon 5 will do it.
Doesn't work for Xbox so don't see why it would work for PlayStation.

But people didn't rush out to buy an Xbox even before those games released on PS5.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, it was a leaked spreadsheet.
jUxzwi9.jpeg

All true so far. We had some cancellations, Redstar aka Twisted Metal was cancelled and so was Camden. Now only Carbon and Horizon Remaster are MIA but I have no doubt that Horizon is still alive.

Yes, I'm talking about spreadsheet from 4chan, even if this is an incomplete version.

The removed part in this screenshot features fake things like XDEV workers assigned to games where they never worked (as we saw in the credits when the games got released), junior workers in charge of projects and also in charge of higher ranked staff. Plus also roadmaps that are wrong and don't match with where XDEV was working on the titles.

Most of the things that are right in the list already were known, or minimum rumored, when it was published.

And you can see several things wrong in this chart, just to name a few:
  • Rise of the Ronin (game announced a month before this list was posted online) genre and engine as "TBC" when at that point they were working on it during years.
  • "GaaS" wrongly listed as a game genre when it's business model instead.
  • Ballistic Moon using Decima when already was known back then that they were using Unreal
  • Firesprite's horror adventure wongly listed as survival horror.
  • Not knowing if DS2 -a game that the actor already said were working on- was going to have MP or not
  • Not knowing who was doing the HFW PC port when XDEV is in charge of managing the external development
  • It uses codenames for some games (particularly the made out or rumored ones with no confirmed official name), and real or unoficial games for other ones
  • We saw in the Insomniac leak that "Hunters Gathering" is the codename instead of "Horizon Online"
  • They not knowing Horizon VR engine when back then was under development for years.
  • London Studio's engine mentioned as "custom" instad of using its real name.
  • The list misses several games that were under work at XDEV back then like Helldivers 2, Lego Horizon, Stellar Blade, Convallaria, Lost Soul Aside, Condord, Fairgame$ or Deviation's game plus also many internally developed 1st party games released since then or to be released in the next few years where XDEV also worked.
And well, it's a random Excel/google sheet document instead on a corporate themed one.

So yes, it's fake.
Yurinka is a liar and wrong about literally everything.

That document is not fake and it's been proven to be 100% true so far. There were threads about it a while ago.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yurinka is a liar and wrong about literally everything.
I ran out of patience with you, toxic cocksucker. So I'll reply to you as you deserve since mods don't stop you.

You must be almost as good as your mother eating everybody's dick because there's no reason of why @Bryank75, @Sircaw and the rest of the mods still haven't done their job permabanning you, and allow you to constantly insult and attack even with lies people who disagrees with you for no reason, and derail every single thread with your dumb moronic desilusional shit.

Some people laughs at Iconera or rejects it because of childish retarded people like you, mad flatearther fanboys who can't accept reality and keep spamming lies even when proven wrong in the same thread, as it is the case.

Fuck you and go to hell, you mentally ill and retarded asshole. You may be happy there with your stupid fantasies.

That document is not fake and it's been proven to be 100% true so far. There were threads about it a while ago.
We all know you are a clearly desilusional idiot because maybe your parents are siblings or something like that, you don't need to highlight it even more.

As I said before, and as can be seen in these threads I already highlighted back then that many of the things were fake with the official information we had back then. Everybody can see it that many things are wrong, you shithead moron. We already knew back then things like Ballistic Moon using Unreal Engine (and not Decima) for their game because they previously publicly announced it.

It's nice to see the more complete image from that 4chan post I mentioned before in the thread, which shows wrong stuff like people in theory in charge of some games but when released we saw in the game credits that these people didn't work there, juniors in charge of projects / more qualified people, roadmaps that don't match etc.

1664826678714-png.36

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I ran out of patience with you, toxic cocksucker. So I'll reply to you as you deserve since mods don't stop you.

You must be almost as good as your mother eating everybody's dick because there's no reason of why @Bryank75, @Sircaw and the rest of the mods still haven't done their job permabanning you, and allow you to constantly insult and attack even with lies people who disagrees with you for no reason, and derail every single thread with your dumb moronic desilusional shit.

Some people laughs at Iconera or rejects it because of childish retarded people like you, mad flatearther fanboys who can't accept reality and keep spamming lies even when proven wrong in the same thread, as it is the case.

Fuck you and go to hell, you mentally ill and retarded asshole. You may be happy there with your stupid fantasies.

We all know you are a clearly desilusional idiot because maybe your parents are siblings or something like that, you don't need to highlight it even more.

As I said before, and as can be seen in these threads I already highlighted back then that many of the things were fake with the official information we had back then. Everybody can see it that many things are wrong, you shithead moron. We already knew back then things like Ballistic Moon using Unreal Engine (and not Decima) for their game because they previously publicly announced it.

It's nice to see the more complete image from that 4chan post I mentioned before in the thread, which shows wrong stuff like people in theory in charge of some games but when released we saw in the game credits that these people didn't work there, juniors in charge of projects / more qualified people, roadmaps that don't match etc.

1664826678714-png.36
You lied and were 100% wrong, that isn’t an insult or an opinion, it’s the truth. And you’ll never admit it even when the evidence is overwhelmingly against you, silly kid. People would be against iconera cuz of LIARS (you lie, a lot) like you and ethomaz 🤣 I’ll never feel bad for calling out liars like you guys, it doesn’t make me toxic.

And if anyone should be banned, it’s you, you spread an insane amount of misinformation and never get punished. You clog up every thread with paragraphs of straight nonsense, that’s what deters new users, not me. I agree with you, it is getting tiresome….you should’ve been gone a long time ago.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

This is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Regardless of how you feel about someone or your issues with said person, you never resort to this. It is shameful to bring someone's mother into the equation with insults like this.

You are better than this!

I don't want to do it, but I can't let this slide. You need to take a few days to cool off.

In the meantime, my advice for both of you is to put each other on ignore.

You are never going to see eye to eye with each other, and your constant back-and-forth arguing will never end in a good-faith argument.

@JAHGamer, you have now been involved in two massive altercations in the last few days. This needs to stop from your side as well. Calling people liars and baiting people into reacting has been noted.

I have spoken about this before; there must not be a third time.

We need harmony and respect on the forums, please accommodate.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Catone

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
@JAHGamer, you have now been involved in two massive altercations in the last few days. This needs to stop from your side as well. Calling people liars and baiting people into reacting has been noted.
Calling out liars for blatantly lying is hardly a "large altercation" ..... If they didn't lie, there would be no issues.

Should I just let people spread misinformation in peace without saying anything? Not trying to come off as sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious. People who constantly lie are much worse than people who insult others, but neither should be tolerated. I've reported them both for constantly spreading misinformation and nothing ever comes from it.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Calling out liars for blatantly lying is hardly a "large altercation" ..... If they didn't lie, there would be no issues.

Should I just let people spread misinformation in peace without saying anything? Not trying to come off as sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious. People who constantly lie are much worse than people who insult others, but neither should be tolerated.
There are ways to have debates and conversations with people without it turning into a night out at the feeding trough.

If someone is incorrect or wrong about something, then discuss it with them and ask them to provide receipts; coming in and basically calling them a LIAR straight up is probably not the best way to have an amicable conversation.

Remember, not every mistake or misquote has intent of malice attributed to it.

Everyone is too quick to judge these days; let's just dial it back a bit, please.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
There are ways to have debates and conversations with people without it turning into a night out at the feeding trough.

If someone is incorrect or wrong about something, then discuss it with them and ask them to provide receipts; coming in and basically calling them a LIAR straight up is probably not the best way to have an amicable conversation.

Remember, not every mistake or misquote has intent of malice attributed to it.

Everyone is too quick to judge these days; let's just dial it back a bit, please.
huh? 😂 you act like this is the first time this has happened, I've been respectful to them for over a year, they never change their ways, they just continue to lie, lie, lie, lie. It's not an occasional honest mistake, they do it with all the time and with ill intent. Even when you show them evidence, they don't admit their wrong doing, they double down, write nonsensical paragraphs, and talks in circles until people move on and forget. When you constantly lie, you become a liar, simple as.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024

Regardless of how you feel about someone or your issues with said person, you never resort to this. It is shameful to bring someone's mother into the equation with insults like this.

I don't want to do it, but I can't let this slide. You need to take a few days to cool off.

You are never going to see eye to eye with each other, and your constant back-and-forth arguing will never end in a good-faith argument.

Thank you.

100%

Guys we do NOT enjoy seeing the back and forth between you both. Or any of our members for that matter...

If you really have a problem with what other people are saying then either ignore them, or report it so we can review what's being labeled as 'wrong' and we can sensibly approach it with letting it turn into this.

The line has been drawn, now it's up to you.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
huh? 😂 you act like this is the first time this has happened, I've been respectful to them for over a year, they never change their ways, they just continue to lie, lie, lie, lie. It's not an occasional honest mistake, they do it with all the time and with ill intent. Even when you show them evidence, they don't admit their wrong doing, they double down, write nonsensical paragraphs, and talks in circles until people move on and forget. When you constantly lie, you become a liar, simple as.
All I know it is happening way too frequently now, and it has to stop.

Like I said the other day, I don't even care anymore how or who started it, it's turned into some sort of Hatfield and Mccoy feud, that has been going on and on.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
100%

Guys we do NOT enjoy seeing the back and forth between you both. Or any of our members for that matter...

If you really have a problem with what other people are saying then either ignore them, or report it so we can review what's being labeled as 'wrong' and we can sensibly approach it with letting it turn into this.

The line has been drawn, now it's up to you.
I've reported them both for spreading misinformation and nothing happens 🤷‍♂️ but ok, I'll just let them constantly lie

All I know it is happening way too frequently now, and it has to stop.
I agree, the lying really has to stop, but sadly it won't..

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Thank you.
I'm just gonna chip in and say @Yurinka was always a joy to read. He was always respectful, informative and well written.

Although personal insults aren't tolerated here, considering the circonstances, the ban should be made temporary.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm just gonna chip in and say @Yurinka was always a joy to read. He was always respectful, informative and well written.

Although personal insults aren't tolerated here, considering the circonstances, the ban should be made temporary.
The ban was for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.