John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Of course all the cheap shit is what they're going with waste of money for them to do this. 5 bucks says they're banking on Nintendo sales to help them rather then Playstation.

Reactions: toadsage44

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
So pretty much start off this new 3rd party strategy with the smaller games first and once that's done the bigger games will follow suit. Won't be too long until those bigger games that will create bigger reactions are going to be announced.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
with other first-party titles also under consideration.
Under consideration my ass.

They probably already started the porting process.

Probably need some better ROI before the end of next financial year. We will be seeing more bigger release announcements by end of year.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
1599b266-422e-48a7-b1fe-8bee3a6a4c6a_text.gif

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Yawn. If they plan to stay in the hardware space then the more of their multiplatform games you buy the more you will be helping them compete with Sony. So i will be skipping all their shit until they drop out of hardware.
Ngl man, that's highkey weird. Why do you care if you give them money? What does it matter if they compete? Do you want all those people working at Xbox to lose their jobs or something?

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
First small titles comes to PS, I wasn't waried of it
- because I trusted Pinocchio

Then Beth's titles comes to PS, I was still in deny - because they were originally supposed to be there.

Then Halo Infinite comes to PS, I still have little faith
- because it just old GaaS titles.

Then every games come to PS day one
- I silently sold my machine and cried inside.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Xbox fans will grasp on to the fact that they're starting with small games but that is likely because those are the fastest and easiest to port.

Remember when they said only a couple Xbox games are releasing on PC when they announced Quantum Break then they almost immediately opened the flood gates right after

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
When they announced Blade with no platforms listed it said all that needed to be said.

Pentiment, Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves are locks for 2024 already.

Will the likes of Hellblade 2 and Starfield release on PS5 later on? 100%.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer