Update one of first Spiderman reviews inside 🔥🔥Spiderman Previews. Looks like another gem and goty contender 🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕸️

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I find the raytracing in this game to be perhaps the worst I've ever seen and sony's games look terrible and are behind the curve graphically. If you look closely at
Daggerfall's raytracing you'll see they did a better job with that game's lighting. It looks so much better and plays more realistically. Also see this part in last of us where that one character twitches their nose in a cutscene look how poorly animated the nose is. Sony should do better than this. Trust me bro I'm a expert on this.
It depends on implementation. SM2 probably uses reflection only which kinda lightweight compared to other type of implementation.

I think Ray Tracing RTGI could save artists a lot of time but rn it is not possbile on current gen consoles, gonna thanks AMD for their piss poor hardware level RT

• brain
Reactions: Snes nes

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
its not him.
Praise The Lord Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I just watched the push square video, damn this game is looking incredible, I know we are probably all thinking that BG3 is going to win GOTY (besides @Crow with his Starfield fetish) but Spiderman looks like its gonna be a late runner to pip it at the post.

sorry @Crow, had a rough day and someone needs to pay the piper.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I Stopped reading at "Sony's games look terrible" compared to what? I know you not comparing it to switch or Xbox exclusives as Sony generation after generation has wiped the floor with both consoles pushing graphics and tech innovation and engines. It's not even comparable. This isn't even debatable. I mean you have tons of "experts" who say the same then you have the nerve to bring up tlou2 🤣🤣 one of the game's who hold the graphics mantel on consoles smh and performs great.

I know you trolling but damn bro...

Also trust me I'm am expert on this.
I verify GamerNYC’s expertise.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
I just watched the push square video, damn this game is looking incredible, I know we are probably all thinking that BG3 is going to win GOTY (besides @Crow with his Starfield fetish) but Spiderman looks like its gonna be a late runner to pip it at the post.

sorry @Crow, had a rough day and someone needs to pay the piper.
doesn't matter what Spiderman does. Game of the year is BG3 or Zelda. Every other game is fighting for third place.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Snes nes and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
doesn't matter what Spiderman does. Game of the year is BG3 or Zelda. Every other game is fighting for third place.
yep BG3 for the win, but its fantastic to see such an incredible entry.