Update one of first Spiderman reviews inside 🔥🔥Spiderman Previews. Looks like another gem and goty contender 🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕸️

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Don't have to be a psychic to know BG3 will take most goty awards 🤔
You don’t have to be a psychic to know MS has bought off enough of the press for Starfail to somehow win a lot of major Game of the Year awards.

Shit, they’ve owned Dorito Pope’s ass for decades, so expect that one to go their way, at the very least.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You don’t have to be a psychic to know MS has bought off enough of the press for Starfail to somehow win a lot of major Game of the Year awards.

Shit, they’ve owned Dorito Pope’s ass for decades, so expect that one to go their way, at the very least.
I wasnt a psychic when I predicted an 83 meta but ppl said it would be 90s bcus of paying off sites, although we know thy most assuredly did I knew it wouldnt be enough. STARFEILD will not win many goty's, maybe a handful or ten at the most, mark my words. BG3 will win most, followed my Zelda and the Spiderman and FF with Starfeild getting maybe a few.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I wasnt a psychic when I predicted an 83 meta but ppl said it would be 90s bcus of paying off sites, although we know thy most assuredly did I knew it wouldnt be enough. STARFEILD will not win many goty's, maybe a handful or ten at the most, mark my words. BG3 will win most, followed my Zelda and the Spiderman and FF with Starfeild getting maybe a few.
I figured it would be bad enough to be in the 80 range too.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Looks neat does a better job of making spiderman look cool than the shows do but I'm sure all those combos are just someone mashing a button.
Is this like that FF16 video where the guy has the cheese mode ring equipped and complained it's too easy?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Pro
F6MSdL6WYAAuXCM

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PS5
F6OuOhEXQAA9Nu8

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5
F6KDPfqWcAAIc5Q

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Has there been any word on MJ sections?

I didn't hear a single positive reaction to those, and they haven't said a word about them this time. Keep that shit out of this game.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Has there been any word on MJ sections?

I didn't hear a single positive reaction to those, and they haven't said a word about them this time. Keep that shit out of this game.
Hopefully gone

Zero reason for a Spiderman game to have non Spiderman characters playable

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nym