Update one of first Spiderman reviews inside 🔥🔥Spiderman Previews. Looks like another gem and goty contender 🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕸️

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The long-awaited release of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is very close to happening and all we have about the game so far are leaks with images and even videos.

However, one of the leaked videos were an earlier review that went up earlier. It's worth mentioning that the video has already been privated, but not fast enough as people managed to watch the video.

Another important detail is that the YouTube channel responsible for the video does not give a "rating/rating" for the game, it just said that "I loved it". The review has no spoilers

097962.png

Details:
  • Combat has improved a lot;
  • There are many personal and emotional moments in the game, even in side missions;
  • Side quests have been improved, etc;
  • Loading is impressive (loading screens);
  • Furthermore, gadgets are used in a shortcut system where you can choose the four gadgets you like the most;
  • This means that you cannot use gadgets indiscriminately like in the last game, being more strategic;
  • Obviously, the defense move is a lot of fun;
  • Each enemy requires a specific type of gadget or movement, meaning it is more strategic;
  • The length of the story varies between 18 and 25 hours, depending on whether you do side missions or follow directly to the end;
  • It is suggested the best quality of open world you will play, and you will not get bored or have unnecessary content.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
All I need to know is if they made more MJ sections. If they didn't, I will get it day 1.

Reactions: Doncortez77
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
All I need to know is if they made more MJ sections. If they didn't, I will get it day 1.
Is tht same review I added to my preview OP where they removed the vid? It was posted earlier.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nym
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The long-awaited release of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is very close to happening and all we have about the game so far are leaks with images and even videos.

However, one of the leaked videos were an earlier review that went up earlier. It's worth mentioning that the video has already been privated, but not fast enough as people managed to watch the video.

Another important detail is that the YouTube channel responsible for the video does not give a "rating/rating" for the game, it just said that "I loved it". The review has no spoilers

097962.png

Details:
  • There are many personal and emotional moments in the game, even in side missions;
  • Furthermore, gadgets are used in a shortcut system where you can choose the four gadgets you like the most;
  • This means that you cannot use gadgets indiscriminately like in the last game, being more strategic;
  • Each enemy requires a specific type of gadget or movement, meaning it is more strategic;
  • The length of the story varies between 18 and 25 hours, depending on whether you do side missions or follow directly to the end;
  • It is suggested the best quality of open world you will play, and you will not get bored or have unnecessary content.
Good additional info.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

097962.png

Details:
My Metacritic score prediction is 88-89 but hot damn those details are legit positives for why the game could get to 90. Cannot wait!