Update TLOU2 Remastered "No Return" gameplay vids. Coming to PS5 Jan 19, 2025. How to upgrade inside

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
And yet, still shows how big of a fraud you are.
A fraud? Ok.

Wait a few weeks for the next comment you don't like that I say so I can see the same text again. I guess you have nothing else to say to me other than that.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Thanks Bryan. It's the same old thing with him. He's stuck in the past and has nothing constructive to engage in.
And you’re just such a friendly poster! /s

It's just a general comment. I'm not singling anyone out...

I just want everyone to try and get along. As you all know, bans are a last resort here.

We value you all.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The more I think about it, the more I realize how stupid it was for them to call it remastered 😂 There are a million better titles they could've came up with. "TLOU2 Definitive Edition" would've been perfect and wouldn't have gotten as much hate. Calling a 3 year old game remastered is truly braindead and takes the spotlight away from the newly added content

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remastering a game that released in 2020 is completely unnecessary & a complete waste of time don't care if it's Sony I'm not defending them for that shit
Let me understand here…

Re re re mastering a game nobody asked is fine.
But making a patch for PS5 everybody asked since 2020 is not?

This move is basically what tons were asking since before PS5 release… make a PS5 patch.

sugarbetik

Banned
30 Jun 2023
Top put into perspective

It took two years for TLOU2 to sell 10 million units(with discounts and promotions) on 116 million userbase while it took Zelda TOTK three days to sell that amount on similar userbase at full price $69.99.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Top put into perspective

It took two years for TLOU2 to sell 10 million units(with discounts and promotions) on 116 million userbase while it took Zelda TOTK three days to sell that amount on similar userbase at full price $69.99.
Apples to oranges.

With 2 years the first game sold around 8 millions.
So TLOU2 was very successful.

It really doesn’t matter what others games sold but if you want to continue to use that weird logic then why not compare these games wit with GTA? Maybe that will make you happy.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Top put into perspective

Playstation also receives majority of the games. If you don't like Nintendo games Nintendo is useless

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Top put into perspective

To put things into perspective.

Nobody cares but you, a miserable troll.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Total consoles sold is something to take note of sure. Tie-in ratios etc still mean something …

I do wonder if an “active users” for consoles metric exists. Perhaps something as how many millions of users logging on to consoles to actually launch a game per month (to disnitguish vs media apps).

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
To put things into perspective.

Nobody cares but you, a miserable troll.
Playstation also receives majority of the games. If you don't like Nintendo games Nintendo is useless
Apples to oranges.

With 2 years the first game sold around 8 millions.
So TLOU2 was very successful.

It really doesn’t matter what others games sold but if you want to continue to use that weird logic then why not compare these games wit with GTA? Maybe that will make you happy.
No one asked
Don’t give this clown attention, he’s a corny Xbox fanboy troll always hiding behind Nintendo to downplay PlayStation. He only comments to brag about sales of games he’s never bought or played himself.