Updated Frequently: Hands on with PSVR2 Gran Turismo update! Yes, entire campaign 🔥🔥 Also IGN preview. And other PSVR2 news in here!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
My excitement for VR was at 99% just for games like re8 and the walking dead... but after gt7 announcement it pass the 100% bar like nothing. I won't be buying anything else for the feasible future.

Kaz just give me the castrol nsx and I will sell my soul
You sound like me! This has got me so hyped. I can't imagine how crazy this us going to be. It just looks so good!

• fire
Reactions: SLB1904
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Bro these previews are off the chain. "Best console virtual reality experience to date". Everyone is loving GT7 VR. If we can get visuals like this in VR2 regardless if it's cross gen, I'm all in!

Full game and no limitations in PSVR2.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remember I said few weeks ago that PSVR2 will change how people view racing games on consoles.

PSVR2 will make both not even comparable in immersion… so it is a lost battle for them from start.

And yes when FM released reviewers will end up comparing with what they experience GT7 with PSVR2.
It can’t be avoided.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Bro these previews are off the chain. "Best console virtual reality experience to date". Everyone is loving GT7 VR. If we can get visuals like this in VR2 regardless if it's cross gen, I'm all in!

Full game and no limitations in PSVR2.
That is what they are playing GT7 + PSVR2 on PS5.
There isn't GT7 VR for PSVR and PS4 for example.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is what peripherals and sales do.....Ordered immediately after seeing these awesome psvr2 previews. I wonder what bs the haters will come up with now???

Attachments

• 20230202_123807.jpg
    20230202_123807.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I really wanted to get Valve Index, it's the best VR out there but it's over $1000 and it wouldn't be smart right now to be spending that kind of money. Plus it is rumored they're working on a new and improved version of it.

PSVR2 and Meta Quest 2 are probably the best and cheapest options right now. But I am gonna still wait a bit longer.
Valve index is not anywhere near the best VR now. It is low end spec-wise compared to whats coming out now. If you want the best be prepared to spend $3000+

Reactions: SLB1904

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Seems like I'm all forums ppl are now hyped asf for this. I can see some ppl who weren't interested in PSVR2 at launch now either getting it or pondering!
Ngl i already had it preordered and my gt7 disc just came in the mail but these previews have elevated my hype to stratospheric levels, i had to check my playstation store account to see if i could change my shipping to expedited but i couldn't find a way to do it

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ngl i already had it preordered and my gt7 disc just came in the mail but these previews have elevated my hype to stratospheric levels, i had to check my playstation store account to see if i could change my shipping to expedited but i couldn't find a way to do it
I just double checked my Gmail to make sure I really had pre ordered the psvr2 lol I'm foaming at the mouth, thirsty. Now to wait until they actually take the money out and ship.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Seems like in all forums ppl are now hyped asf for this. I can see some ppl who weren't interested in PSVR2 at launch now either getting it or pondering!
Well, there IS that one turd on GAF who claimed that the VR mode was limited in function and was cranked out in two weeks because PSVR2 pre-order numbers were bad.

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Imagine being excited for VR in a car game and acting like you've never been in a car before... IGN os so dumb these days. These people must never driven a car in real life or are too stupid to recieve a driving license.

I will never understand why sports video games like Football, Basketball, Soccer and so on exist... you can easily go do that in real life and not have to play pretend. I think racing games is the only exception because you can do some crazy stuff in a racing game that otherwise would get you killed in real life.

Regardless - looks like they did a good job with the VR portion, but I wish GT7 wasn't a crossgen title. It could of looked soo much better.

You can drive around in 100’s of cars on multiple tracks in real life for $70?
Plus they can play football/basket ball in real life, but they cant be as good as those people on the TV, or play with their favourite players etc. Or do A fantasy dream team, or career mode. I enjoy the manager modes in these games
Street Fighter is more likely though lol

I also wish it wasnt cross gen, supposedly it was built to be on PS5 and only later got turned cross gen but meh

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well, there IS that one turd on GAF who claimed that the VR mode was limited in function and was cranked out in two weeks because PSVR2 pre-order numbers were bad.
Yeah and I seen like one person on Era doubting the foveated rendering but he got put in his place fast lol

Ppl are really excited for this.

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I’m so hyped right now! I can’t believe PD has the entire game in VR. I can’t wait for the 22nd.

• party
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I’m so hyped right now! I can’t believe PD has the entire game in VR. I can’t wait for the 22nd.
You sound like me. Good time to be a gamer. So many damn games and a peripheral that feels like a new system unboxing and rightfully so.

• party
Reactions: Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Really weird.

They started to experiment VR in GTS... it was just a simple time trial with few laps options but there Kaz already confirmed that GT games will have full VR in future.
It was just waiting PSVR2 to launch.

BTW these that have PSVR and GTS can experience a bit of they were working.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster