Updated Sept 27 with DF new video tech analysis: Forza Motorsports previews

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Evilore response 😂😂😂

You’ve accumulated 12 warnings for console warring. 12. More than almost anyone else active on the site. Yet you’re still being actioned with kid gloves instead of permed, but you run to a public soapbox now. You should rewrite the OP with what you actually said in the deleted post. Hint: “destroys” was in there. No one responds to your PMs anymore because there’s nothing to say at this point.
I'm tempted to ask to go back to see what they say.

I don't have that many "warnings", but these guys will sometimes just take any xbox criticism, or even stating that having a higher resolution but sacrificing stable frame rate is not a "win", and call it warring.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm tempted to ask to go back to see what they say.

I don't have that many "warnings", but these guys will sometimes just take any xbox criticism, or even stating that having a higher resolution but sacrificing stable frame rate is not a "win", and call it warring.
Why put yourself through that? I got banned in a Flight Sim thread bcus I said although the graphics are good it's a niche sim and not on the level of really interactive games with npcs, enemies, etc all over. Then ppl started talking shit and well rest is history 😂 Gaf isnt tht serious.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Why put yourself through that? I got banned in a Flight Sim thread bcus I said although the graphics are good it's a niche sim and not on the level of really interactive games with npcs, enemies, etc all over. Then ppl started talking shit and well rest is history 😂 Gaf isnt tht serious.
Also, like pretty much all games... but slightly worse, the good graphics break down when you are "too close".

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Also, like pretty much all games... but slightly worse, the good graphics break down when you are "too close".
I disagree with this though. There is no way they could make the textures look like a FPS textures all the way to 30m off the ground. Hardware isn't that powerful yet.

Looking past that fact, yes, it is clearly a next-gen graphical powerhouse (on the PC anyway).

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I disagree with this though. There is no way they could make the textures look like a FPS textures all the way to 30m off the ground. Hardware isn't that powerful yet.

Looking past that fact, yes, it is clearly a next-gen graphical powerhouse (on the PC anyway).
I'm not talking about having realistic expectations here, because honestly you are right.

But imagine for a second a world wide GTA where you can go to any type of airport (civilian or not) get on some airplane and to to an island in the middle of the Indian ocean to meet the local tribe? All extremely detailed.

I bet this is why GTA 6 takes so long to make.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I'm not talking about having realistic expectations here, because honestly you are right.

But imagine for a second a world wide GTA where you can go to any type of airport (civilian or not) get on some airplane and to to an island in the middle of the Indian ocean to meet the local tribe? All extremely detailed.

I bet this is why GTA 6 takes so long to make.
Still think the hardware isn't there.