Updated Sept 27 with DF new video tech analysis: Forza Motorsports previews

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Did IGN compare Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox Series to Gran Turismo 7 on PS4?

As noticed on Reddit, the lack of environmental detail and density in their video matches the PS4 version. Even some basic buildings are missing.

Now compare their video to the actual PS5 version, which is far richer at the same points:

That is not Destin's video?

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

As noticed on Reddit, the lack of environmental detail and density in their video matches the PS4 version. Even some basic buildings are missing.

Now compare their video to the actual PS5 version, which is far richer at the same points:

That's even worst lol. Imagine looking worst than ps4 version

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Where is this being discussed on Reddit?
Would love to read.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Why is the contrast so high in GT7 on that video?
Because they don't want to believe so they start to change things to try to make one looks worst than other.
But the difference is something that even doing that won't make Forza looks better than GT7.

Man that aluminium paper glass.
Turn 10 really fucked up that time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Gaf meltdown bcus thread got locked bcus he's been lying and trolling saying Forza looks better!!! 😂😂He's so mad

There is clearly something going on with a moderator on here that has a personal vendetta against me. I posted a comment in the forza vs gt7 thread that stated that forza looked a lot better than gt7 in the video asamsapple posted and within 50 seconds my post was deleted and i was thread banned. I've attempted to contact moderation multiple times to request a conversation and no one responds.

My post was deleted with the comment "you're trying too hard, fanboy". I mean really, what is that? We see horrific comments towards other members, and craziness all day but a comment about forza looking better on one video gets me banned from a thread within seconds.

I know the joke is why post a thread, just message moderation. I have done it multiple times. I have never been banned on this site but seem to be getting an increasing amount of thread bans and warnings.

Anyone got any ideas of how I can work through this with the moderation team, or who else I can contact?

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Gaf meltdown bcus thread got locked bcus he's been lying abd trolling saying Forza looks better!!! 😂😂He's so mad

There is clearly something going on with a moderator on here that has a personal vendetta against me. I posted a comment in the forza vs gt7 thread that stated that forza looked a lot better than gt7 in the video asamsapple posted and within 50 seconds my post was deleted and i was thread banned. I've attempted to contact moderation multiple times to request a conversation and no one responds.

My post was deleted with the comment "you're trying too hard, fanboy". I mean really, what is that? We see horrific comments towards other members, and craziness all day but a comment about forza looking better on one video gets me banned from a thread within seconds.

I know the joke is why post a thread, just message moderation. I have done it multiple times. I have never been banned on this site but seem to be getting an increasing amount of thread bans and warnings.

Anyone got any ideas of how I can work through this with the moderation team, or who else I can contact?
Deckard is one of the whiniest, most dramatic posters lol, his custom tag should be "perpetual victim"

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Deckard is one of the whiniest, most dramatic posters lol, his custom tag should be "perpetual victim"
Oh I know him well, he's a schill too. He should have been banned with his bs. Few of them always lying and going hard for Xbox games, it's sad asf. That Starfield thread was a gold mind.

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Gaf meltdown bcus thread got locked bcus he's been lying and trolling saying Forza looks better!!! 😂😂He's so mad

Screenshot_2023-06-09-23-13-23-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg i got banned on eurogamer for that they're filthy groomer apologists

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Evilore response 😂😂😂

You’ve accumulated 12 warnings for console warring. 12. More than almost anyone else active on the site. Yet you’re still being actioned with kid gloves instead of permed, but you run to a public soapbox now. You should rewrite the OP with what you actually said in the deleted post. Hint: “destroys” was in there. No one responds to your PMs anymore because there’s nothing to say at this point.

• Surprised
Reactions: Frozone
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This guys is a classic Xbro.

Nobody believes in what he says.
Benny Blanco...

"What cracks me up is mods here banned the cuntiest Sony warriors, and they made a splinter forum. You would think they would just be jerking each other off over there, but every time I look at it people are fighting. Fuckin Ethomaz acting as the voice of reason. I think people and especially game nerds just love arguing"

@ethomaz they mentioned you in that thread. I can almost 99% guess who this is on this forum 😂👀 bozo talking about ppl always fighting on here, WHERE? and the cuntiest Sony fans are here 😂😂😂 Got to love it.

Last edited: