Updated Sept 27 with DF new video tech analysis: Forza Motorsports previews

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Benny Blanco...

"What cracks me up is mods here banned the cuntiest Sony warriors, and they made a splinter forum. You would think they would just be jerking each other off over there, but every time I look at it people are fighting. Fuckin Ethomaz acting as the voice of reason. I think people and especially game nerds just love arguing"

@ethomaz they mentioned you in that thread. I can almost 99% guess who this is on this forum 😂👀 bozo talking about ppl always fighting on here, WHERE? and the cuntiest Sony fans are here 😂😂😂 Got to love it.
You say cuntiest, i say least willing to put up with bullshit. Tomato tomato

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Benny Blanco...

"What cracks me up is mods here banned the cuntiest Sony warriors, and they made a splinter forum. You would think they would just be jerking each other off over there, but every time I look at it people are fighting. Fuckin Ethomaz acting as the voice of reason. I think people and especially game nerds just love arguing"

@ethomaz they mentioned you in that thread. I can almost 99% guess who this is on this forum 😂👀 bozo talking about ppl always fighting on here, WHERE? and the cuntiest Sony fans are here 😂😂😂 Got to love it.
Benny Blanco has always been a massive dickhead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

full.png

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Benny Blanco...

Yeap they are talking about here... it is is the only place I post.

Edit - I have no ideia who Benny Blanco is... never read any of his posts unless... well is he an alt?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It blows my mind that some people think forza looks better. It's literally not even close
The constant perpetrators all bigging up this game over GT are the same ones in Starfeild threads,Red Fall, etc saying they are the best games. I don't think that most ppl genuinely think it looks better, i just think they suck wild micro dick! And cant help themselves.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It blows my mind that some people think forza looks better. It's literally not even close
They have actually no option.
It was their last chance in 2023 to “tell” PS fans that they were “playing” something great.

All their years of hope not delivered to expectations.

They can’t accept MS focus is not high quality AAA games anymore.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They have actually no option.
It was their last chance in 2023 to “tell” PS fans that they were “playing” something great.
Bro Thyve been saying tht for over a decade from Kinect, to Crackdown 3, to Halo, Redfall, etc It's just a never ending story. Redfall was actually a super, broken turd yet some defended it and said it was a "great" game 😂

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Honestly I didn't expect to gt7 beat forza on the environments, car models I knew they had no chance but damn the environment in forza looks like shit lol

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Honestly I didn't expect to gt7 beat forza on the environments, car models I knew they had no chance but damn the environment in forza looks like shit lol
environments is the one of the only things that forza is better at than gt7? car models are way better in gt7 too. did you step into some alternate dimension

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
environments is the one of the only things that forza is better at than gt7? car models are way better in gt7 too. did you step into some alternate dimension
Yep watch that video I post. While gt7 has grass and even flowers in forza is just green 2d textures lol

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Evilore response 😂😂😂

You’ve accumulated 12 warnings for console warring. 12. More than almost anyone else active on the site. Yet you’re still being actioned with kid gloves instead of permed, but you run to a public soapbox now. You should rewrite the OP with what you actually said in the deleted post. Hint: “destroys” was in there. No one responds to your PMs anymore because there’s nothing to say at this point.
Evilore and his gang do disrespect people though. And they change people's tags with insulting words and sentences. They pick on whoever gets under their skin really.